Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Developer Update: Cross Platform / Servers / Beta

No one has an issue with the free stuff for logging in. The issue is it is a gimmick to get ppl to log in just to collect the free stuff yet not actually play the game.
As far as cooking not thrilled about it. The fash is ugly from what I've seen. The new area and new bosses have my interest but time will tell if it's good or same ole same ole. Cross platform has me worried with current lag issues how much worse will it be once it goes live. I hope for the best but won't be surprised if it gets worse.
The issue is your negativity ruining all the fun for yourself.

Nothing makes these guys happy
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Developer Update: Cross Platform / Servers / Beta

No one has an issue with the free stuff for logging in. The issue is it is a gimmick to get ppl to log in just to collect the free stuff yet not actually play the game.
As far as cooking not thrilled about it. The fash is ugly from what I've seen. The new area and new bosses have my interest but time will tell if it's good or same ole same ole. Cross platform has me worried with current lag issues how much worse will it be once it goes live. I hope for the best but won't be surprised if it gets worse.
The issue is your negativity ruining all the fun for yourself.

Nothing makes these guys happy
It's called being skeptical. We don't always have to be yayyyyyy
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue