Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Developer Update: Cross Platform / Servers / Beta

No one has an issue with the free stuff for logging in. The issue is it is a gimmick to get ppl to log in just to collect the free stuff yet not actually play the game.
As far as cooking not thrilled about it. The fash is ugly from what I've seen. The new area and new bosses have my interest but time will tell if it's good or same ole same ole. Cross platform has me worried with current lag issues how much worse will it be once it goes live. I hope for the best but won't be surprised if it gets worse.
Last edited by Rahjaten on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Why do you guys have to make everything complicated? If you wanna take the reward than take it. If you don't want than don't take it. Just like bounties
Why do you have to take everything so personal? Looool :lol:
I'm just saying that the daily reward is optional, you don't have to take them daily, and yes you would do better for taking them all, but you're not forces to, you still can do good without them. They won't be that big anyway. so just chill out and accept a good thing
If you actually took time to read most of the posts in this thread instead of just replying to the last posts, you'll find the part where i mentioned something about daily rewards. Everyones chill here, until you took my post too personal, which btw wasnt even intended for you ;)
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

No one has an issue with the free stuff for logging in. The issue is it is a gimmick to get ppl to log in just to collect the free stuff yet not actually play the game.
^
What I'm saying is they don't have to :/
No they dont HAVE to, what people are insulted by is OTM trying to bait more people into playing using such a lame technique.
Although it benefits everyone some will always be salty, cant do anything about it.

^
What I'm saying is they don't have to :/
You dont get it, thats not the point but nevermind..
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

So the main focus isn't the lag issue but pushing out the new content when there's still previous issues that haven't been solved. I have a hard time believing that if the lag issue was a priority it couldn't have been fixed within 6 months
Ok man, seriously just stop. Don't ruin this thread

I'm pumped for this next beta.... daily rewards??? Bout time :lol: Cooking may not be crafting but it's close enough and I'll take it any day of the week. Fashion set looks absolutely amazing and I'm probably the most excited to continue on questing. It's been soo long since I've done a good quest
It's not ruining. It's voicing disappointment that old issues that impact game play and have wasted a lot of invested time and plat items are ruined. It seems there has been adequate time to fix the issue. This is like you take your car in to get fixed because the brakes fail. The mechanic returns your car with some upgrades but the brakes still don't work correctly.

I'm glad we have new areas coming out. I like the upcoming fashion. I think it's cool there's cross-platform. I think all that's great. There has been roughly 4,380 hours to fix this issue. I'm not a programmer so I can only go off of what one of my good friends, my brother, and my father have said who are programmers and coders and indicate the issue should have been easily fixed a long time ago.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Muldar, as i see we have cooking and some improvemenet to old things in game. Cool but...
As i know on this update was planned adding new end game bosses like CROM and one more.
Can you explain what happen? Why OTM cut this? Or i read wrong this post.
Chief of Menty Army / Mabon
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 229 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue
MrDying - 190 lvl DL Baby Ranger