Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Developer Update: Cross Platform / Servers / Beta

The Daily login reward system rewards players every time they log in to the game on a new day. These rewards are currently cumulative, meaning that players do not need to login on successive days to progress down the reward chain.
But if they do wana progress a lot faster they have to login everyday though :) :roll:
Why do you guys have to make everything complicated? If you wanna take the reward than take it. If you don't want than don't take it. Just like bounties
Why do you have to take everything so personal? Looool :lol:
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Didn't take anything personal, and I'm not angry or something, just correcting you
I think you need to look up in the dictionary what "correcting" means :/
Well I think you should hatch from the egg
Just waiting for you to tell me to stop logging like the way you told people to stop killing Gele to combat the lag issues... any minute now :lol:
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

But if they do wana progress a lot faster they have to login everyday though :) :roll:
Why do you guys have to make everything complicated? If you wanna take the reward than take it. If you don't want than don't take it. Just like bounties
Why do you have to take everything so personal? Looool :lol:
I'm just saying that the daily reward is optional, you don't have to take them daily, and yes you would do better for taking them all, but you're not forces to, you still can do good without them. They won't be that big anyway. so just chill out and accept a good thing
Arrow
Head
( 100+ ) Lir