Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Developer Update: Cross Platform / Servers / Beta

So the main focus isn't the lag issue but pushing out the new content when there's still previous issues that haven't been solved. I have a hard time believing that if the lag issue was a priority it couldn't have been fixed within 6 months
Separate teams have been working on different projects in the studio.
The changes in our Cross Platform update are mainly data driven and should have no additional adverse affects on our server, though we will be monitoring all aspects of the initial release to ensure this.

Within the 6 months we have previously made changes to alleviate the issues reported, unfortunately additional changes are required and we hope to implement these shortly.

Until we can gauge the effectiveness of these however we cannot provide further details, announcing a fix that may have little to no affect would only have adverse affects.

I do apologize I cannot provide further information at this time.
What do you mean by accounts with conflicting data?
Accounts on iOS and Android with the same password / username. Players will be able to modify their details which will then enable them to sign in.

U better not be cookin chickens or I will actually rage and burn down the servers,_,
Yesterday was cow appreciation day at Chick-Fil-A, which meant if you walked in dressed as a cow you got a free chicken entree.
I took my kids. So good. Absolutely delicious chicken. :D
Kos irl
You would kos a cow but you dont want chickens to get eaten?
That's discrimination, sir!
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

Daily Login system - a sign that OTM is now desperate for people to login and resorted to the same gimmicks as other troubled games
Or maybe because every other MMO you play has the exact same daily rewards system of some kind? It gives people something to look forward to everyday they log on. And if it gets people logging in more often, then we'll take it. You talk like it's a bad thing :roll:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Or maybe because every other MMO you play has the exact same daily rewards system of some kind? It gives people something to look forward to everyday they log on. And if it gets people logging in more often, then we'll take it. You talk like it's a bad thing :roll:
+1

Daily login reward sounds cool!
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

Daily Login system - a sign that OTM is now desperate for people to login and resorted to the same gimmicks as other troubled games
One of the things I liked about CH is that they don't force players to login. If they make a thoroughly engaging game, people will login daily and play. In fact CH has existed without it for 6 years and many of us play or login daily orr as much as we can, even if it's just a few minutes because we login to play, not to collect some daily reward.

Yes, we'll take it, who doesn't like free stuff? But whenever I see these daily reward thing in an MMO, it's always a warning sign to me that says - our game suck and we need players and we want you to keep playing so we are baiting people and sucker them into playing by daily gifts. Meh.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.