Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Derearest otm we have questions.

dont think you understand how locking works...dl rondel and quiver are **** for a sreng or snorri locker toon. Despolier dagger, dex spear are better and celerity or eldrich spite dagger beat dl rondel. Even a 6* locks in 10 seconds. Means dl rondel gets 1 tic offafter casting all skills...crowns wouldnt be prioritised for dl lockers atleast on arawn...idk about other servers. And druid edl offhand is a requirement of the gelebron raid. Without it gele wont die. If your server decides just fk casters then you are stupid and will get no where. What you say will not happen. Even the prices. They will lower over time. All drops should remove colours. It was a total failure and a mistake on otms part to ever add a colour based drop system for meteoric+
I wish everyone had your mind set on this topic but I already know on most servers they'll give all the drops to rogues warriors and all them because they are most common and when a druid or less played class comes along they won't have any drops for their gear in the end the issue will be the same except all other classes will not have drops because rogues are so common they will take up all the drops and then when all the drops are gone everyone will struggle and rogues will still be prioritised and I just don't think that would be fair to the people who chose other classes. Rogues are all around bad asses except how long it takes to get gear that's what makes them evened out so if we removed colors that would unbalance the classes and wouldn't be fair.
Please use punctuation and break up your paragraphs. What you're saying depends on the clan you're in. Not all clan chiefs would run the weapon drops that way. And you have to give druid offhands or you can't do gele.
Sorry teach.

If its not color oriented then there will always be an abundant amount of drops no matter what. As it is now there's an abundant amount of green drops almost on every server I can guarantee that, and not enough of rogue or other classes for example. Removing colors would just make it fair to everyone.
No it wouldn't it would make rogues unbalanced and make the less used classes suffer if there were no colors there would be no abundance banks would be empty of the drops as everyone would use the same ones so anyone could just get and when a less used class comes along then they won't have drops to use and it would make lvling druids mages and on some servers rangers pointless as there wouldn't be a good side to it. All it would be was lvling is hard then u still have trouble being geared so why chose a class that has no good point to it when rogues are good at everything.

If its not color oriented then there will always be an abundant amount of drops no matter what. As it is now there's an abundant amount of green drops almost on every server I can guarantee that, and not enough of rogue or other classes for example. Removing colors would just make it fair to everyone.
Meh I still hold that it is fair currently. Each color drops a fair amount. Would it be easier if colors were removed? Yes. But would I be better? I don't think there is a clear answer to this... rogues would say yes but you would see less mages and druids, and I know many servers currently have mage druid shortages.
What he said

No it wouldn't it would make rogues unbalanced and make the less used classes suffer if there were no colors there would be no abundance banks would be empty of the drops as everyone would use the same ones so anyone could just get and when a less used class comes along then they won't have drops to use and it would make lvling druids mages and on some servers rangers pointless as there wouldn't be a good side to it. All it would be was lvling is hard then u still have trouble being geared so why chose a class that has no good point to it when rogues are good at everything.
Although I agree that not all chiefs will just give out drops to rogues, it doesremove the incentive for druids and mages. When people xfer servers one or the main questions they ask is what classes are needed, and mages and druids are always on the list, especially druid. Because they are easier to gear it means it is easier to restart as that class... while new players will play whatever they want, xfers make up a large portion of an EG clans active community.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Game is fine as it. You guys wanna cry about drop tables do it over bosses that actually have rigged tables. hrung, mord, and necro. In the 4 years of killing them we have probably gotten less godlies than prot and gele alone.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Game is fine as it. You guys wanna cry about drop tables do it over bosses that actually have rigged tables. hrung, mord, and necro. In the 4 years of killing them we have probably gotten less godlies than prot and gele alone.
Arawn has unfathomable prot drop rates -_- have a total of 3 godly attack braces, 2 imp attack braces. Dont have a godly tank brace. Just some crappy high tier on top of those. Gele we seem to get loads of godly drops tho.

Am still waiting on arawns first void attack helm to drop aswell :(

Raid boss drop tables are a much bigger problem than crowns. Leave crowns as is. 20% drop rate for each class. And get over gearing rogues. Everyone knows rogues are hardest to gear. Everyone knows there are a lot more rogues than other classes. If you dont like how slow it ia to gear a rogue then play a mage warrior or druid.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Arawn has **** prot drop rates -_- have a total of 3 godly attack braces, 2 imp attack braces. Dont have a godly tank brace. Just some crappy high tier on top of those. Gele we seem to get loads of godly drops tho.

Raid boss drop tables are a much bigger problem than crowns. Leave crowns as is. 20% drop rate for each class. And get over gearing rogues. Everyone knows rogues are hardest to gear. Everyone knows there are a lot more rogues than other classes. If you dont like how slow it ia to gear a rogue then play a mage warrior or druid.
^

Otm claims a lot but has 0 proof of the claim. We know that some of the claims are false. We play the game every day. We see the drop ratios. The lock ratios. The bash success ratios.
Uhh.... you failed to mention that you have competition on herne who competes with you at troll. I may also add that the current system of which lazy drunks run by is a bit un organized as the clan it's self is when u have all your mains and lock rogues rolling for individual crowns after kill there's a reason why you have not seen results. I earned my dl daggers within a month of eachother. I may also add in that all your clan griefs and sells clan items in auction house. Now now...... I know what your gonna say little metalica that I sell accounts and I'm a thief yet there's no proof to back your statements up nor would I ever have a reason to sell my account. Just because I left you clan with drops that I helped kill the bosses for does not mean I'm a thief. So go ahead and make your false accusations but if I recall correctly from speaking with a player on this game face to face in person you stole over 500$ in lixes and other plat items from him so eh. There's a couple of your questions answered as well as a perfect prediction of what you would reply, and by the way I can prove my accounts have never been sold weather it be original twitter account attatched, email address, YouTube video,creation date set time. Etc.
WHITExLOTUS 182-warrior
RANGEDxLOTUS 222-ranger
Maddognoland 205-Rogue

Otm claims a lot but has 0 proof of the claim. We know that some of the claims are false. We play the game every day. We see the drop ratios. The lock ratios. The bash success ratios.
Uhh.... you failed to mention that you have competition on herne who competes with you at troll. I may also add that the current system of which lazy drunks run by is a bit un organized as the clan it's self is when u have all your mains and lock rogues rolling for individual crowns after kill there's a reason why you have not seen results. I earned my dl daggers within a month of eachother. I may also add in that all your clan griefs and sells clan items in auction house. Now now...... I know what your gonna say little metalica that I sell accounts and I'm a thief yet there's no proof to back your statements up nor would I ever have a reason to sell my account. Just because I left you clan with drops that I helped kill the bosses for does not mean I'm a thief. So go ahead and make your false accusations but if I recall correctly from speaking with a player on this game face to face in person you stole over 500$ in lixes and other plat items from him so eh. There's a couple of your questions answered as well as a perfect prediction of what you would reply, and by the way I can prove my accounts have never been sold weather it be original twitter account attatched, email address, YouTube video,creation date set time. Etc.
WHITExLOTUS 182-warrior
RANGEDxLOTUS 222-ranger
Maddognoland 205-Rogue
Annnnnd yet another jackass has to ruin a good thread.

1. Compared to 5-6 months ago, competition has completely died down at troll for us.
2. Even if a lock rogue rolls for the crowns, they are given to members as asked and needed.
3. Yes we grief and we will continue to do so, so suck it up pumpkin
4. We have proof you sell accounts, and have scammed accounts and clan gear from us like the rest of ur clan has, it's only a matter of time before you get banned.
5. If otm checked the ip addresses of ur toon a few months back they'd see that clearly ur account is shared.
6. Ld has already spoken to otm about ur account sharing and scandles.
7. Getting cocky and posting this on forums was by far ur biggest mistake.

And lastly 8. What happened to ur password a couple days ago there bud? Heard it's been changing randomly :lol:
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

For yourself or just in general? Full DG better than DG + void attack helm?
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.