Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: @Team OTM

Remember when we got those 3 combos as a reward for the login issues before. I think we need some sort of payment for all the lost lixes used trying to kill two EG bosses designed to be taken down. This payment doesn't mean slap 3 combos in the special offers and think we are fine with it. This is getting ridiculous and the same responses for the past 7 months saying we are working on it isn't cutting it. I honestly laughed when i saw what you gave us for the login/lag issues. 3 combos and you think everything is fine and dandy.. If this is what we get for the lag on gele i don't know what i will do with this game anymore.
As the issue is really just for 215+ toons make it 10 combos no trade for anyone 215+...

That covers 5 gele raids.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Remember when we got those 3 combos as a reward for the login issues before. I think we need some sort of payment for all the lost lixes used trying to kill two EG bosses designed to be taken down. This payment doesn't mean slap 3 combos in the special offers and think we are fine with it. This is getting ridiculous and the same responses for the past 7 months saying we are working on it isn't cutting it. I honestly laughed when i saw what you gave us for the login/lag issues. 3 combos and you think everything is fine and dandy.. If this is what we get for the lag on gele i don't know what i will do with this game anymore.
As the issue is really just for 215+ toons make it 10 combos no trade for anyone 215+...

10 combos and 1000 restos and a bottle of crown
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

+1

I honestly wasted more than 150 restos yesterday at a 2hrs Gele, 7 rounds of lixes, haste 3k attack 1k hp 1k energy 1k attack pot 1k ( constantly died and reused ) × 7, plus few idols.
You gave us 3 combos as an apology and doubled the bounty exp, who in the hell as a 220+ would need bounties as much, people below 215 are not suffering as much as us end gamers, those 3 combos dont even cover us up 1 Gelebron raid, this is so silly I've had enough, why can't devs here be like other games, small team to not, how are you gonna get hurt if you gave each 215+ more than 3 combos, 4 combos won't even do, oh maybe for that reason people won't buy chests..m hmm maybe make better chests with better contents for people to even bother about buying chests, out auction house is dry like the desert I'm living in, would be lucky to find 1 haste lix and it would go for 6k.
Give people something intresting to motivate them, not a lie that is constantly repeated for 4 months, we are not 3 yo kids that would smile at your face and say no problem, it's a scam tbh what people are putting on this game and getting a crap product and no refund at all.
2 of my clan mates were banned from forums for constantly complaining, just like how you constantly give the same answer everytime.
They are not blamed for getting mad tbh and not everyone is gonna talk it in a cool and chill way, they have spent tons in this game you should be grateful for them, not banning them when your product is bad and they get mad.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

I think more than 10 combos should be given here.. Millions of gold spent on elixirs for gele raids. We haven't downed gele in like 3 weeks and we have tried 2 times a week, possibly 3. I have lost all desire to play this game because we have trouble taking down a boss where we have every toon we need, not lacking anything. When something gets done I might play again, and its not just me. Many people haven't been playing much because of this issue and it impacts our clan as a whole because it makes everyone feel down. No more, we are investigating the issue. We want results, we want something to get done because its affecting the game as a whole and its ticking me off.
RageMoose
Rogue - 220
Clan - The Expendables
Server - Fingal

Shouldn't you stop raiding gele till OTM says something about the problem?
Yea we gonna wait another year till it fixed, the aim in this game is to have fun, not spending money and getting scammed by a company you trust.
We want to gear up ourselves and our clan, that's what's enjoyed in the game.
Not waiting a whole year for them promising us to fix something everyday and nothing is done.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

A non sarcastic answer ( wanted to give the sarcastic one but someone beat me to it :cry: )

Lag only really makes raids impossible 1/3 the time. It has minimal effect 1/3 the time, and the other 1/3 there isn't any or it doesn't cause any problems.

We risk t every time we try but the drops are worth it.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

A non sarcastic answer ( wanted to give the sarcastic one but someone beat me to it :cry: )

Lag only really makes raids impossible 1/3 the time. It has minimal effect 1/3 the time, and the other 1/3 there isn't any or it doesn't cause any problems.

We risk t every time we try but the drops are worth it.
I understood that, but just a thought... Does the wasted gold and plat on 3 raids covers the price of 1 raid drops?
Arrow
Head
( 100+ ) Lir