Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: @Team OTM

Still no reply from muldar, maybe OTM taking this more seriously this time around?

Doubt it but ya never know...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

We are aware of the continuing reports of lag on some servers. We have been continuing to work on a solution and hope to deploy one in the near future.

I do not have the exact date/time that this will occur as yet but we are looking at potentially next week. I unfortunately don' t have any more specific information currently but we are working on ways to mitigate this issue.

Esq
"It was like that when I got here"

We are aware of the continuing reports of lag on some servers. We have been continuing to work on a solution and hope to deploy one in the near future.

I do not have the exact date/time that this will occur as yet but we are looking at potentially next week. I unfortunately don' t have any more specific information currently but we are working on ways to mitigate this issue.

Esq
I'm not satisfied I've been hearing the same since 4 months
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

(Off today due to personal reasons, back tomorrow.)

We are listening to your feedback and I want to assure players we are continuing to work on the issue.

When I have further details about when we will be implementing changes / fixes I will notify players in advance via the forum / social media.

Thank you for your patience.

Just curious, have you always had lag at gele? Has it gotten worse lately? Do you still get the shadowstrike glitch?
Epona usually gets around 1 1/2 to 2 pages on for gele, haven't noticed any lag lately and nobody gets the ss glitch anymore.... Might be a problem with the arawn/herne/fingal servers.

Side note: I thought OTM fixed the shadowstrike system entirely? Interesting if you still get the glitch on gele...
The shadowstrike glitched happened yesterday at our Gelebron. One of our rogues got stuck inside and couldn't help on crystal respawn. I personally haven't experienced it since last year though.
This happened to me yesterday at our gele raid also. I couldn't do anything but sit and watch and just hit gele.
RageMoose
Rogue - 220
Clan - The Expendables
Server - Fingal

(Off today due to personal reasons, back tomorrow.)

We are listening to your feedback and I want to assure players we are continuing to work on the issue.

When I have further details about when we will be implementing changes / fixes I will notify players in advance via the forum / social media.

Thank you for your patience.
I Appreciate you taking time on a day off to provide us with information muldar, thank you for your commitment to providing us with all the information that you can.

Esq
Esq, if this was something new I would be extremely happy to see this response. While getting an update from a programmer/designer is appreciated and a step up, it isn't really enough...

You say you will provide us more information soon... if I got a nickel for every time we were told this about this issue I would have enough money to buy you all better servers :lol:
I'm exaggerating but it is past frustrating. We lost a raid last night because of this lag, and we are going to try again tonight but we are sick of this lag. It's costing our clans millions of gold and we are sick of it.

So instead of being vague can you provide us an outline on what you plan to do. We want to see a plan of action. Frankly speaking, I don't believe you when you say you are actively working on a solution that may be available as soon as next week.

I think you owe it to us to at least provide us an outline and a rogue idea of time frame...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

+1 we Had the same issues last night as well on donn
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

Esq
Will there be opportunity for players to transfer from high population - low population Servers? Would help alleviate some issues regarding over populated server
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

@Esquilax @Muldar

So are you saying we should lay off bosses such as Gelebron to prevent the waste of lixes? Even if we report this problem ingame/on forums, none get a lix refund.

Then, after this 'update' should we again be beta testers in the live game with our own lixes @ stake?

Sorry, this doesn't cut it.

Not satisfied with the reply.
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

Remember when we got those 3 combos as a reward for the login issues before. I think we need some sort of payment for all the lost lixes used trying to kill two EG bosses designed to be taken down. This payment doesn't mean slap 3 combos in the special offers and think we are fine with it. This is getting ridiculous and the same responses for the past 7 months saying we are working on it isn't cutting it. I honestly laughed when i saw what you gave us for the login/lag issues. 3 combos and you think everything is fine and dandy.. If this is what we get for the lag on gele i don't know what i will do with this game anymore.
RageMoose
Rogue - 220
Clan - The Expendables
Server - Fingal