Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: @Team OTM

I agree 100%.

And as someone who actually knows about software/hardware and has made a computer from scratch including operating system, I know all about otms work. It's harder than you think. It takes upwards of weeks to write something and have it contain no bugs, even something as simple as snake (when not stealing source code that is)
The community is demanding content so fast otm can't keep up. Every vendor needs weeks of testing. Every mob. Every boss. Loot needs extensive testing.

Community, be ****** patient.
For the love of Timothy please shut your big mouth for once, you dont belong in this discussion.
This IS a valid concern for real players who spend money on this. The lag causes a lot of problems, and all that was asked was for OTM to cut the ******* and actually try to solve this.
Why do you even bother to try to act as a mediator, you never bothered to level any of your toons past lvl 180.
People like Bob have 3 toons past lvl 215 and has other toons. People like him who put large amounts of effort into game deserve to be able to complain when the hosts are clearly slacking, . He has been here since 2012 and worked hard as long as i have known him. You might have come in 2014 but you have very little to show for it dont u.
As for the one res member you used to tank gele that one time, I'm almost certain I know who it was (if its even true), and that person is no longer in res.
But I have 7 toons past 180??? One has tanked gele?
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

All this being said, whether its true or not is just a ton of players complaining about stuff, 95% of whom don't have slightest clue whats happrning or how to fix. It just ruins your gameplay, you know, the one game you decide to spend your own time on, even though so many people think its trash. I know many people have put thousands of moolah $$$$ in this game, some maybe have spent so much they might have a right to complain about it, MIGHT, but they aren't quite there because everything you do in this game is based on you, spending cash, all your time, devoting yourself to clan. Your decisions, your complaints.

That being said, not many people here complaining know whats happening except maybe it was curry suggesting the server host change causing the massive lag spikes. Not entirely sure but so many people are complaining about their wasted time and effort and money they decide to spend. Granted, it can be frustrating but also there are some
times i have seen such little respect go to OTM team.

For example everyone is ready for the new fash releases, the new 220 6* endgame boss and the new area! All cool yah? Yall so excited to spend your time and money but OTM team probably spends 2x what you do on the game, even though everyone says we pay otm by buying plat, they use that money for their game development and to sustain what they can.

Some people will probably hate on me for throwing this back at the community but why sh*t on the OTM development team for bringing you the game you still play, yet you still complain about for some reason...

If everyone here wants to complain about new development, lagg spikes, cooking updates (chocolate better be added), and bad chests, better hope you know what your complaining about instead of it being ''These horrible lag spikes made me lose a combo to a lix! They ruined our raid!''

Can almost guarentee OTM isnt trying to screw the community over with some of these problems, some minor, some major, but they ARE probably trying to fix it. Somtimes i bet muldar probably repeatedly stabbing himself since he has to come back to this forum to control it with all the complaints.

Personally i suggest to stop taking game so damn seriously and relax, its a game, not end of world if new update breaks it, maybe you will enjoy it but maybe you won't. If you want to complain, know what your talking about ie: programming, software/hardware stuff, i personally dont know much about it, thats why i try not to complain because i still really enjoy the game i currently have. Should try it sometime if you dont know what its talking about.

This isnt going out to just the people posting, but to any1 who reads, or complains with bad knowledge of game, to not target people.

P.S. - Im not the best at super long messages
Why cant we take the game seriously? I know people who have spent thousands on this game and do you want them to stop taking the game seriously? Imagine buying the newest Bugatti and it doesn't even function correctly. Those million dollars go down the drain and you just expect YOURSELF to relax and not take a million dollar loss seriously? We complain because we are tired of this bulls*** server lag costing us hundreds of thousands of in-game gold trying to kill an endgame boss intended to be killed. I advise you to spend a good one thousand dollars on this game and then go kill gelebron but have it get shield at 1% hp and then it goes back up to 30% and the raid is over because you have been there for a good 2 hours trying to take that boss down. Our clan members are tired of all this "We are investigating the issue" bull for 3+ months and want a solution, not an answer. OTM better wise up and listen to their paying customers before stuff goes downhill like it already has been.
RageMoose
Rogue - 220
Clan - The Expendables
Server - Fingal

My disappointment aside from what has already been mentioned is that I expected some headway to be made on the lag issue by now. If this were a new situation, I would totally get why it had not been addressed yet. However, this lag issue has gone on for months with even Muldar coming onto the server and investigating and running tests. So here we are with new content getting ready to come out and the old bugs aren't corrected yet. I would have assumed that the OTM developers would make the lag issue a priority over working on new content. And, even if they were, we wouldn't know because there is no communication. Yes we get a "it is under investigation" but it would be far better to detail or list what steps have been done to remedy the situation.

At this point, I (as well as many) have lost their enthusiasm for spending my time attempting a gele raid because I expect the lag to make the raid impossible. Essentially I guess I expect to fail because the product will be faulty and would most certainly prefer to spend my time doing something else than spending any time in the game. At least with not logging in and playing the game, I know I won't have a frustrating experience.

Now Muldar can come on the thread and say the team is looking into it and apologize for the issue. That's all well and good. I realize Muldar can't do anything about the situation himself. But really it doesn't mean much even if he does because it's par for the course for going on for about 6 months now.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I respect you Bob, but if you want otm to fix their problems, make a new thread about it that is not directed to bashing OTM for their game. Much better approach.
Quote any of us where we have bashed the game. This whole thread is devoted to the problems caused by OTM's negligence of their servers.
I'm writing this coming off a 4th gele try ruined coz of OTM shameful way of dealing with their deficiencies

but the ones who's really in charge of supervision of servers is doing a sham ass job there
Your new area and cross platform is only gonna f*** this game up more that it already is, your servers and development team is trash, they all are slacking and can't find a single solution to the problem

we spent so much money on this game and wasted it with the servers lag, and yet you don't wanna pay us anything back, your slacky majesty butts.

screw you screw your devs team screw your servers and updates, when people complain a lot to you, all you do is ban them from forums, grow a pair and listen to your players
This is what we were talking about bob. The rant itself is perfectly fine and the frustration is understandable, But it's when people take things way to far such as the examples provided is what will set people off such as myself, Loca and sly. I wasn't trying to derail this thread or troll anyone (its in the wrong section anyways), just pointing out that there are better ways to approach this just as sly said. A more professional manner perhaps.

Sorry for the confusion and let's stay away from the insults
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I respect you Bob, but if you want otm to fix their problems, make a new thread about it that is not directed to bashing OTM for their game. Much better approach.
Quote any of us where we have bashed the game. This whole thread is devoted to the problems caused by OTM's negligence of their servers.
I'm writing this coming off a 4th gele try ruined coz of OTM shameful way of dealing with their deficiencies

but the ones who's really in charge of supervision of servers is doing a sham ass job there
Your new area and cross platform is only gonna f*** this game up more that it already is, your servers and development team is trash, they all are slacking and can't find a single solution to the problem

we spent so much money on this game and wasted it with the servers lag, and yet you don't wanna pay us anything back, your slacky majesty butts.

screw you screw your devs team screw your servers and updates, when people complain a lot to you, all you do is ban them from forums, grow a pair and listen to your players
This is what we were talking about bob. The rant itself is perfectly fine and the frustration is understandable, But it's when people take things way to far such as the examples provided is what will set people off such as myself, Loca and sly. I wasn't trying to derail this thread or troll anyone (its in the wrong section anyways), just pointing out that there are better ways to approach this just as sly said. A more professional manner perhaps.

Sorry for the confusion and let's stay away from the insults
Then contact a moderator and have them come in to clean up and give warnings if you feel it's that bad. OTM doesn't need players coming in like white knights to save them. You are taking something that doesn't have anything to do with you and making it a personal issue. You also know by now that people are going to respond to you and then we have a bunch of off topic posts in the thread (like I'm doing now). What you and loco cola are doing reminds me of when android central forum posts an article and someone will say "well apple sucks" and then iphone users will jump on the forum defending apple. OTM isn't some small kid on the play ground getting picked on and needs someone to come defend them. I drove a Ford for a long time that I loved. Dodge fans love to insult Ford vehicles. You know what? I never felt the need to respond and defend Ford...they're doing just fine without me trying to come to their rescue.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Not trying to derail the thread or anything. Im just letting anyone who is looking for a response from muldar, but i belive muldar does not work on saturdays and sundays like many other people in the world. So if anyone was expecting a quick response its best to send something like this on monday.

I cant say anything about the status of servers and endgame bosses because the last time i did somethibg like that was pre destiny engine.
Thanks for Cross Platform OTM!

Not trying to derail the thread or anything. Im just letting anyone who is looking for a response from muldar, but i belive muldar does not work on saturdays and sundays like many other people in the world. So if anyone was expecting a quick response its best to send something like this on monday.

I cant say anything about the status of servers and endgame bosses because the last time i did somethibg like that was pre destiny engine.
Read my first post :lol:
If muldar did work Saturdays this whole thread would have been locked by now. It's the fact that otm won't see this until Monday morning That we have the perfect time to complain.
The more we blow this thread up the more views it will get and hopefully the more serious otm will take it.

I mean a guy can only hope right?
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Yaaaay we have until tomorrow to bash each other!!._.
U suk. Herne is dead. Chickens are lame.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Server lag has been a major issue for many months now. You don't notice it as much at lower levels but it becomes especially evident at Gele raids. Of the 40+ kills (not counting probably as many fails) we have I have lagged at every single one and I've been kicked during the raid at least 70% of the time.

Gele raids take a lot of resources and one of the things that make it especially frustrating is that they take a lot to plan. It's not a simple spawn kill like Mordris. You have to get not just numbers, but also the right people for the necessary assignments.

So considering the fact that there have been SEVERAL respectfully written threads on this forum for SEVERAL months detailing these issues and their potential fixes, it's perfectly understandable that people would be upset.

For those saying it's an overreaction....your ignorance couldn't possibly be more pronounced. Most of those upset are "endgame players" who spend actual money to get the resources to enjoy the game and these raids. Many or most of them actually have jobs they go to in order to get that money. How dare you try to tell someone they shouldn't react when someone else is literally wasting their money. OTM is getting paid to do this. And all that "we don't know how much they have to pay for...." talk is garbage when their own website says that they are "Proudly profitable".

Adding more content is great, but what's the point if faulty servers keep the "customers" from enjoying that new content. Remember a short while back when no one could log for days?

Free (don't spend money) players tend to act like OTM is doing us a favor by having this game. No buddy, they do it for the money. And as such there is nothing wrong with them being held accountable for poor service. Pointing out glaringly obvious flaws isn't flaming, it's product review.

And another reason for the frustration is because we see the great potential this game has. For it to lose players and end up being less "Proudly profitable" due to an easily fixed issue like changing servers or not listening to its customers would be a terrible waste.

http://www.onethumbmobile.com
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!