Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: @Team OTM

#51
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:Can't really take these posts seriously anymore because of how overly dramatic they are.

I agree with Loca, think you all were overreacting a little too much


Why would a level 210 put his mouth in 215s business, hit 215 or shut up because you don't see anything, said perspective and over reacting, when your clan doesn't even kill gele and they can't help you get past next floor, you come and cry here and say bounties are broken because no one helps you get to forbidden, get out of here no one needs your crap opinions that are based on no experience, when you can kill hrung then you have a right to talk otherwise mind your own business.
Hell you don't even know how to use your class correctly.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Re: @Team OTM

#53
Loco cola wrote:A better fix would be decreasing the lag of the encounter. For now you guys can make your graphics ****,
But I suggest otm reduce the people needed for gele and the new 220 6.

You say you get tech and you don't even understand how the lag works :lol:
Smh
The lag is 90% server side, only 10% is client side. If you can't cast skills because the server doesn't accept it due to the severs incapacity to handle it then lowering your graphics doesn't solve it at all.
Gwydion - Top Meme of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 222 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Accepting free Phoenix eggs :shock:

Re: @Team OTM

#55
Curry30423 wrote:He also claimed to be a lawyer at some point I believe._.

:lol:
Gwydion - Top Meme of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 222 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Accepting free Phoenix eggs :shock:

Re: @Team OTM

#56
Loco cola wrote:
I agree 100%.

And as someone who actually knows about software/hardware and has made a computer from scratch including operating system, I know all about otms work. It's harder than you think. It takes upwards of weeks to write something and have it contain no bugs, even something as simple as snake (when not stealing source code that is)
The community is demanding content so fast otm can't keep up. Every vendor needs weeks of testing. Every mob. Every boss. Loot needs extensive testing.

Community, be ****** patient.


For the love of Timothy please shut your big mouth for once, you dont belong in this discussion.
This IS a valid concern for real players who spend money on this. The lag causes a lot of problems, and all that was asked was for OTM to cut the *** and actually try to solve this.
Why do you even bother to try to act as a mediator, you never bothered to level any of your toons past lvl 180.
People like Bob have 3 toons past lvl 215 and has other toons. People like him who put large amounts of effort into game deserve to be able to complain when the hosts are clearly slacking, . He has been here since 2012 and worked hard as long as i have known him. You might have come in 2014 but you have very little to show for it dont u.
As for the one res member you used to tank gele that one time, I'm almost certain I know who it was (if its even true), and that person is no longer in res.

Re: @Team OTM

#57
Loco cola wrote:A better fix would be decreasing the lag of the encounter. For now you guys can make your graphics ****,
But I suggest otm reduce the people needed for gele and the new 220 6.

Sums up the ignorance reeking here. 35 people aren't coming to gele with Max graphics ultra mode with Nvidia SLI setup nor shading the same WiFi . We aren't dumb, this isn't our first gele discovery. Its all lowest settings available in the game, only shout and group channels on. We had instance of Muldar attending our one raid, and observing everything carefully.

Trolls, please. Leave. I don't step in on your posts of saying 'this mob hurt me bad, it should be removed'. When u try to organize a raid with 35 ppl all over the globe and same thing happens 10 times, let me know. This isn't bashing game. This is saving the game if it flew over your 12yo normie heads. Imagine if more zones and content comes , more older players n new players log n the lag worsens and happens in every zone including Castle. What's going to happen then? Too late to fix?

Customer feedback given professionally. Bashing would be saying 'F*** you OTM, get your shet str8, I paid money'. Bashing would be how you guys replied to some of the posters here like bob. Bashing wouldn't fix anything. Bashing certainly didn't cancel Geles shield today with the lag. I'm just directing OTMs attention to something they think can be left on its course without any issues. Repeatedly.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan
Image

Re: @Team OTM

#58
bob the mage wrote:This problem is all worlds and it occurs the most at gelebron and proteus raids. High volume, high price raids. These raids cost hundreds of thousands of gold. Tons of plat based items. From the players perspective this is a scam. If we sent you all a list of how much gold/rl $ we lost a month because of your crappy servers failing our gelebron raids and demanded a refund how would you feel?

The players are not NPC's. We are real people who inject real time and real money into this game. Time and money that as of late you all have been flipping off. We get that you all are a business and your main desire is to make money. We get that. But there is a line between the pursuit to make money and giving your consumers a crappy product because you are too cheap to fix the issue.

We know the issue, you know the issue, and we know that you know what the issue is. Stop hiding behind Muldar with lines like "Our team is 'investigating' the lag." Enough of the crap and *******. We all know what the real issue is. And before you add new content which will only make the lag problem worse work on fixing the problems that are already there.

You keep saying that you cannot work on a lot of issues at once because you are a small company. Why then do you stretch yourselves so thin? Why then do you start the next project before you fix crippling bugs that already exist?

Enough with the hiding and enough with the hypocrisy. We don't want answers anymore. We don't want blind excuses. We want action. Your next forum post better not be "We will investigate these issues" and better be "We have contacted our server host and have solved the issue/are switching server hosts by the end of the month."

Enough will all the lies. We aren't the idiots you make us out to be.

And @ the forumsphere.
Comment your frustration, your rage, and your anger. OTM is out of the office right now because its the weekend so they can't lock this thread before they get to the office on Monday.
Show them your uncensored hate and annoyance. Lets blow up this thread and show them how we really feel about this scheme and their lies.

+1
Image

220+Ranger
220+Mage
boymclir wrote:Plz add autoplay!

Re: @Team OTM

#59
This post derailed a bit because of the trolls but the main issue here is that this lag has been going on for a few months now and there's been very little relief. There's been complaints, there's been tickets logged, hell even muldar graced us with his presence to see what's going on yet no relief still.

This server lag and no response is destroying the game for me, I worked hard and spent a lot of money to get to the point where I can attend these raids but what do I get ? Joy.... no, satisfaction and the feeling that my money was well spent.... no ... What it's basically showing me is that I'm spending on a product whose seller doesn't care if their customer is satisfied or not.

So back to the real issue, we are making it known to OTM that there is some sorta issue with their server and we would like for them to look into it and give us some feedback that's actually worth the money we spent.
the violator ...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: RapidSprays and 12 guests