Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Fashion - Sneak Peak

Well I should say that hunter is my favorite fashion set for male toons and wyldwood is my favorite fashion set for female toons.

My favorite fashion combo set would be wyldwood boots/pants/gloves, ard woad, and then a top hat to top it off lol.

I like your style
I can't stand wyld because of that stupid horn that sticks out of one leg
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Well I should say that hunter is my favorite fashion set for male toons and wyldwood is my favorite fashion set for female toons.

My favorite fashion combo set would be wyldwood boots/pants/gloves, ard woad, and then a top hat to top it off lol.

I like your style
I can't stand wyld because of that stupid horn that sticks out of one leg
The concept looks good on rogues or warriors. Quick knee jab to the stomach with that horn and you're done for lol
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Everyone and their dog. It's pretty common
Ya glen is pretty common and stardust isn't that good cause you can hardly see the effects. We all can agree that hunter is the best, looks great and has one of my favorite effects
The best fashion is subjective. I personally don't like most of thr hunter pieces except pants and gloves. The top, boots, and hat sits in my bank or gets sold. My favorite combination is sang wig and sang bracers, ard woad, hunter pants, and Wyld boots
If I ever obtain was and Hunter, I will check it out.

Does OTM test out fash combos when they make new stuff?
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

We all can agree that hunter is the best, looks great and has one of my favorite effects
Nu i love my Highlander set!
what are ya smokin... highlander is ew ew ew ew.

Hunter is da bomb
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

We all can agree that hunter is the best, looks great and has one of my favorite effects
what are ya smokin... highlander is ew ew ew ew.

Hunter is da bomb
Get ethnic, bob!
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Heroes!

Once again we are excited to show you early concept art of new content coming to Celtic Heroes!

In a change from our usual concept posts this time we will be focusing on fashion and showcasing one of the two new sets coming in our next content update.

We would love to hear your feedback so be sure to post below.
The female is holding a weapon of some kind. It's probably just a Helbert to show it in the weapon holding stance, but I'm really really hoping that means that they've done something with the weapon fashion. I guy can dream right?
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Heroes!

Once again we are excited to show you early concept art of new content coming to Celtic Heroes!

In a change from our usual concept posts this time we will be focusing on fashion and showcasing one of the two new sets coming in our next content update.

We would love to hear your feedback so be sure to post below.
The female is holding a weapon of some kind. It's probably just a Helbert to show it in the weapon holding stance, but I'm really really hoping that means that they've done something with the weapon fashion. I guy can dream right?
Nah I think its just for the show. they didn't put a weapon on the male
Arrow
Head
( 100+ ) Lir

I know taste in fash is subjective. But I feel like highlander is almost unanimously acknowledged as being the fugliest set in the game...i might have accidentally reported your message on purpose ._.
General, LazyDrunks of Herne

SoloArtist - 220 Ranger, Full DG, T10 CG OH
Dracarys Istari - 222 Ice Mage
Elarya - 220 Druid
That Tickles - 215 Warrior
True Hubris - 200 Rogue