Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Fashion - Sneak Peak

It dosnt look that bad if you know what to combine it with lol
I got paid to take someone's ard mask during event cuz they were so hideous :lol:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I would like to see a green effect to go along with it, since new area is corrupted garden.
It could be ragged fashion for all I care, if it's not seasonal it's worthless imo

Why? Because economics. Fash tokens are near worthless right now because of the permanence to the tokens. New fashion can look amazing but it's worthless without a temporal factor to it.
Bob The God

I would like to see a green effect to go along with it, since new area is corrupted garden.
It could be ragged fashion for all I care, if it's not seasonal it's worthless imo

Why? Because economics. Fash tokens are near worthless right now because of the permanence to the tokens. New fashion can look amazing but it's worthless without a temporal factor to it.
It's cool. Some of us love certain fashions even though they're worthless. Like I'd rock a sang set over a hunter set because I don't like the hunter tops, boots, and am iffy on the hats.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

It's cool. Some of us love certain fashions even though they're worthless. Like I'd rock a sang set over a hunter set because I don't like the hunter tops, boots, and am iffy on the hats.

Hunter hat is ew. But I rock black hunter and blue coven :3
Bob The God