Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

When Americans Sleep vs When Asians are awake

Aye whats up everyone.

Let me hear that when the americans are asleep. or the europeans are working you have enough people to kill your bosses, without them staying up a little longer ;) or ditching out on work,

Let me hear that gelebron goes down before 4-6pm eastern united states or after 1-2am eastern united states (est)

I dont think so.

Working on a new project here in rosmerta, clan forever.

I know that there is a ton of chinese, japanese, australians, indians. russians. and players from new zealand, but they are scattered all over the servers.

Lets make an effort for the first time to get all those few. into one server.

This means we can do more and more bosses in your time zone, at times that are appropriate for you!

no setting alarms to wake up for gele.

we welcome all kinds of players. but right now im reaching out to you guys.

More europeans would be great too. i know the europeans are tired of staying up till 1-3am to kill gelebron.

If you want to thrive to the fullest. Youve got to work all angles.

Whos with me? message me in game or comment below if you want to talk about how we run here in rosmerta, and if this may be the right move for you.

I promise nothing in return but an opportunity to enjoy the game at times you want to enjoy the game.

I know ill get some negative comments below as well ;) but feel free. all you are doing is bringing this topic back to the top of the list for all to view.

So thank you all for taking the time to read this.

Good luck to all, with whatever you choose to do.
Last edited by DrGreenThumb705 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: When Americans Sleep vs When Asians are awake

on arawn we have tried early (3pm) gele kills, they just don't happen. except on the weekends, if its a weekend we can get 40+ people at 3pm, during the week we can get 17 lol
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: When Americans Sleep vs When Asians are awake

I'm confused, what's the incentive for someone (from Australia for example) to come?

What if you are still unable for form at the non-American timezone? People transferred for no reason?

Just curious because it would make more sense if you could actually achieve it first.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.