Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Last few days of Jun.

By any chance are we still going to see crossplatform update in Jun ? Haven't been able to play ch when I'm not home hopefully soon :)
+1
Same, can't play unless I'm at home. I kind of wish they would have said cross platform this summer, instead of saying end of June. Again, OTM got my hopes up, then the usual disappointment.
~Death Dealer~
Level 225 Ranger
Clan Concordiia
Donn Server

Na I'm not mad would be nice if they could least say like there was a small delay and looks like first or 2nd week of July I just bought a new andriod phone had a iPhone was old when I found out end of June I just jump at the good deal now I'm waiting for cross update to play on the go again but don't get me wrong I'm not mad at all
Lastarcher.
Ranger level 224
Mage level 223
General of pegasus, Lugh.

By any chance are we still going to see crossplatform update in Jun ? Haven't been able to play ch when I'm not home hopefully soon :)
+1
Same, can't play unless I'm at home. I kind of wish they would have said cross platform this summer, instead of saying end of June. Again, OTM got my hopes up, then the usual disappointment.
You're disappointed that Otm is actually making this happen? Who cares if it's delayed, it happens all the time with game companies. Just be happy that it's coming because it could be a lot worse, no cross platform at all.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

We have lived without cross platform for 6 years, a few more weeks, even a couple of months isn't going to kill anybody.

The important thing is that OTM gets it right and running bug free the first time.

The worst thing that can happen would be frequent server restarts, unscheduled maintenance and long downtimes on bug fixes and likely another round of apple approval to release a new client to the app store resulting in many players unable to play.

Let them take their time. In the past, buggy releases always happen because OTM rushes an update to placate impatient players.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

We have lived without cross platform for 6 years, a few more weeks, even a couple of months isn't going to kill anybody.

The important thing is that OTM gets it right and running bug free the first time.

The worst thing that can happen would be frequent server restarts, unscheduled maintenance and long downtimes on bug fixes and likely another round of apple approval to release a new client to the app store resulting in many players unable to play.

Let them take their time. In the past, buggy releases always happen because OTM rushes an update to placate impatient players.
+1, don't rush them into releasing something like this lol...

A post from Muldar would be nice just to see where they are, but don't rush them into releasing it earlier then before its fully ready.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Hey Heroes,

Apologies for the lack of communication, as some may have seen I have been out of the office due to illness.

I do however come bearing news!

At this time the schedule is as follows: Cross Platform Client to be released next week. Server downtime the following week to enable cross platform play. Server restart for additional work the week after.

This however may change if any unexpected issues arise but this is the planned schedule.

Any further information I will let everyone know.

Thanks