Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Server Shopping Guide

Hey Forumsphere!

I have seen many, upon many, upon many posts related to cross platform and world transfers. So many threads along the lines of what the Best Server is, what clans are out there. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm tired of answering the same questions about my server and clan on 5 or so threads a week.

Thus this thread. Figured we could make one thread, each clan can post one medium length post, describing what their clan is about, how their clan operates with other clans, what the requirements to join are, and any other info, like who questions about joining should be sent to.

Some ground rules though, because we all know clan discussions can get ugly
1) Only write about YOUR CLAN. Please do not mention anything about any clans you compete against on your servers or other servers. This is an All About Me post, not a How I am Better post.
2) No arguing over what is posted
3) don't lie or exaggerate. Just don't
4) Dominant clan refers to the clan that can kill gele, or dominates gele, don't abuse the term
5) lets keep this friendly and honest.

Resurgence of Arawn's post:
Due to the upcoming server mergers Resurgence is taking the initiative to ensure all the new transfers are aware that Arawn is in full business and looking for the best. The objective is to give you some insight on our feeder clan Braves as well as our End Game Clan Resurgence - Top clans on the server.

Arawn is an active world, with a healthy competition at most bosses other than the 6th floor of the Gelebron tower. Our economy is strong with lower prices than most servers giving you a nice head start. Being DKP based (Dragon Kill point) we have very few EG (End Game) items out in the black market. Loyalty is key to our clans and has proven very successful in the abilities we as a clan have. Specifically at EG bosses, with Resurgence being the first clan in all servers to kill Gelebron successfully when this content was released.

Braves is our feeder clan for Resurgence. We have a minimum level of 80 to join. Through out your time in Braves you will learn the basics on keeping timers, lock battles, camping and of course having fun getting to know your clanmates. Relationships built in this clan far extend into the Resurgence family as you earn your spot in one of the top clans in all the worlds (Number 3 on the leaderboards). As you grow and earn your gear within Braves you are eligible to apply for Resurgence at level 170. We of course have an expectations guideline in order to join Resurgence. Upon meeting these expectations a general or the chieftain of Braves is happy to make the recommendation to join Resurgence.

Once in Resurgence you are at the top of the game. Enjoying the benefits of being able to kill all EG bosses. Resurgence is a DKP (Dragon Kill Point) Clan. Meaning you bid on the items dropped after the boss has been killed. These points are earned by attending the EG bosses that have these points assigned to them. Our clan has an amazing core group of people who are dedicated to helping any and all new toons that join.

With the help of our current loyal group of members, and all future members. Our goal is to once again be the first clan to take down all future content thrown at us from the creators at OTM.

Join us today to have the legacy of being the first clan to clean up the new Corrupted Gardens content release. We look forward to hearing from you.

If you are interested in joining please PM myself on the forums. Or contact one of the generals/chieftain of Resurgence.

Chief -
BigDiesel379

Generals -
CarpeDiem
Gaiboi (Braves Recruiter)
LoneHawk (Braves Recruiter)
TarnishedHalo (Braves Recruiter)
LadyJade
Mendel
Kara94
Lilith456
Toetag
Aryya

Yup, we have event trained Killer rabbits to take down the Gelebron crystals for us!
If you have any questions feel free to pm any of the leaders in game, on the forums, or if you need help getting ahold of them shoot me a pm and I'll get in touch with em.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: Server Shopping Guide

Server: Mabon
Clan: Myrmidon
Leader: Gaia
Lvl Req: 100
Gear System: Dkp
About: Myrm can kill any boss up to mordy and can also kill all of the legacy bosses. Generals are picked by gaia and guards are voted by other officers. Myrm is the 2nd most powerful clan on mabon. They mostly get dl and frozen kills but can also kill hung and mordy
If You sell your chickens you have no soul

Server: Lugh
Clan: RedBranch
Leader: Druidmeno3
Gear System: Dice
About: Just a small, fairly old clan that was recently resurrected and is made up of three bros, Druidmeno3, Angusog, and myself. We play to have fun and we help out any clan that requests for aid as long as dicing is approved. We also just help out for fun at times
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

World: Herne
Clan: Lazydrunks
Leader: we don't have a designated leader. The clan is run by multiple generals only.
Level req: 180-200+ depending on what generals vote on (every person that wants in is voted on, if they pass vote they get in).
Gear system: dkp

Lazydrunks is the dominant clan in herne. We kill almost every boss on spawn. Gele is done twice a week and we're gearing people faster than ever currently. We're always looking to expand and recruit more people granted their rep is good. Throughout most of the day timers on edls and dls as well as raids are kept up to date. There are times during the night where we may lose timer to rival clan, as most of our clan is in the USA. Regardless of that though we are expanding at a quick rate. There was a time where we couldn't do gele unless we had 40+ on and now that numbers been reduced to around 32.

Fun fact: u must come to every boss sitting on ur couch with a bag of potato chips and a beer to receive dkp._.

I'm not exactly a leader of the clan but I've been around in it for roughly a year ever since I got back to iOS.-.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Nice thread bob. I suggest you edit your OP and edit/organize every clans info under their corresponding server, and also add in item prices
IE:
Server: arawn
-(Clan#1):
--Info
-(Clan#2):
--Info
---Server plat item prices

Server: Danu
Etc
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Clan: Retribution
Server: Sulis
Chieftain: Higherlight
Lvl req: 170 (Feeder clan TR lvl req 100)
Gear: Endgame DKP, DL/EDL/DG leaders vote
About: Retribution is a large clan formed in U3 that promotes professionalism/clean play and seeks out competitive players who strive to help build each other up and help the clan grow through constant bossing. We are the dominant clan in Sulis as the only ones capable of killing Gelebron, and try to do so at least once a week. Ret wins the vast majority of Mords, Prots, and pretty much all Necros. When we're not bossing, we chat amongst ourselves and simply enjoy each other's company.
Ex-Sulis Player
Clan-Retribution

Clan: DragonSouls
Server: Arawn
Chieftain: Liv Arronheln
Generals:
-ilili
-soulless reaper
-Lord Hutch
-Valantyr
-Brigid Haney
Level Req: 20
Rules: No scamming, dicing, boss or quest item selling, or ksing.
About:
About two years ago I inherited this clan from it's former leader, who went inactive. Then there were no active clannies other than myself. Since that point I have rebuilt it from scratch, with the help of a fantastic group of leaders who all wanted to create a peaceful and friendly clan-where all levels can coexist. All our hard work has culminated into a clan our members compare to a family. When someone needs help, we answer, regardless of their level. We do not allow any of bad reputation into clan, as we want to put the wellbeing of our clannies first and foremost. Our level requirement is low so that we are able to help new players and server transfers, as well as providing a reprieve for our higher levels who just want to be noobs in between bosses. We keep attendance for bosses warden through edl so that we can ensure our armour waiting lists accurately reflect effort put in (Aggy and legacies also recorded). Mains are always placed before alts, regardless of rank. We kill Aggy, armour bosses up to edl (just beginning work there), legacies, etc. Every week we award Clannie of the Week prizes to one or more members who go above and beyond for clan and we also plan fun clan events such as scavenger hunts for bonding.

Bottom line: If you want to kill gelebron, prot, etc, and focus on the high level bossing aspect of the game-DragonSouls is not for you. If however, you would like a genuinely warm and welcoming environment where you will be heard and respected equally to any other clan member-One where you might be killing Sreng 6 one minute then go play hide and go seek in fingals-With no drama tolerated-Then this might be a good home for you.

For recruitment contact myself on forum or ig, Ariiana ig. :)
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Server: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Leader: Toothpick
Gear system: Quest items won from rolls are banked if bank is lacking in the particular item, free trade with everything else
Requirement: Pass an opinion poll (lvl 100+ recommended)
Description: Enigma is a close knit clan focussing on endgame bosses and generally enjoying the game.
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Server: Mabon
Clan: Myrmidon
Leader: Gaia
Lvl Req: 100
Gear System: Dkp
About: Myrm can kill any boss up to mordy and can also kill all of the legacy bosses. Generals are picked by gaia and guards are voted by other officers. Myrm is the 2nd most powerful clan on mabon. They mostly get dl and frozen kills but can also kill hung and mordy
This is either a joke or a flat out Lie, never killed Mordy, never killed skain/gara and therefore not "all" of the legacy bosses, the rankings may say your the second most powerful clan but anyone from
Mabon will tell you a very different story
They have killed skain and gara Lol i was there and we outlocked them in the last mordy but the had the numbers as long as plenty of druids and tanks im from insanity former myrm member and i dont see why you are so biased agaisnt myrm
If You sell your chickens you have no soul

Server: Lugh
Clan: Alliance
Chieftain: Axon
Gear system: attendance is tracked for all raids but Aggy, DL from 160+ boss and all EDL to reward those who put in the effort.
About: Lugh used to be like Epona where everyone present at fight could roll for the drops. At a certain moment they decided to stop and kill bosses only as a clan. We are able to kill all bosses and kill Gelebron once a week, but we want to get it to twice a week. When competition is active (Axis) most bosses go down on spawn. We are an endgame clan with a lv req of 180, but if we really like a person and find him/her a great addition to clan, we invite sooner. When we are not bossing we are a happy bunch of friendly people. We have an own clan website and have a guardian who likes to play her give-away game: AliGames.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.