Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Flying and diving?

So , this sounds pretty ridiculous considering how the game works currently , but what would everyone think about adding flying feature?
I mean , in life we have air , and seas and ground as battlegrounds , so why don't we have bosses that are in air , and add flying , and underwater bosses and oxygen consuming and all sorts of stuff..
What u guys think?
"People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Don't judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes."

Re: Flying and diving?

So , this sounds pretty ridiculous considering how the game works currently , but what would everyone think about adding flying feature?
I mean , in life we have air , and seas and ground as battlegrounds , so why don't we have bosses that are in air , and add flying , and underwater bosses and oxygen consuming and all sorts of stuff..
What u guys think?

+1

I like swimming like in order and chaos 2, i can swim in that game.
Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish

What u guys think?
THATS SOUNDS LIT AS HELL
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

What u guys think?
Didn't realize they had airplanes back in the 2nd century.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

What u guys think?

+1

I like swimming like in order and chaos 2, i can swim in that game.

+1

I like flying like in world of warcaft, i can fly riding a gryphon
Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish

What u guys think?
Have to agree with bob here. OTMs time is much better spent on other features.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

What u guys think?
Why not?
We can throw fire bolts and ice shards and use energy shields and revive the dead which can't be done for like a thousand of years (even if it's possible , it would be using technology , not a natural power , but hey this is not the point of discussion here lol), so why don't we have such simple things like airplanes? lmao :lol:
I'm not asking for any type of technology to be added here , I mean we have our gliders and other mounts that "look like flying" , why can't we really fly with them?
With the new battle mounts too , flying battle mounts and bosses that are in air and underwater stuff should be added , would be more of awesome content to me and makes the game a bit more challenging to me especially if they can somehow make air and water pressure and oxygen consumption etc etc somehow play a role in this , would be more challenging and awesome to me.
What u guys think?
This is supposed to be more content for endgames and even early games or mid games , which what a lot of ppl actually want.
Don't really see too much (that is interesting) to be added into CH other than content.
Let's get some +1 for OTM to add this :lol:
EDIT : Ik some ppl would be arguing that how the game currently works and how mob spawns etc etc work would not suit this , but hey as I said , this might sound ridiculous and I just wanna know what would everyone think bout it , also , this could change/add a lot to the game , which would be very interesting.
"People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Don't judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes."

What u guys think?
Why not?
We can throw fire bolts and ice shards and use energy shields and revive the dead which can't be done for like a thousand of years (even if it's possible , it would be using technology , not a natural power , but hey this is not the point of discussion here lol), so why don't we have such simple things like airplanes? lmao :lol:
I'm not asking for any type of technology to be added here , I mean we have our gliders and other mounts that "look like flying" , why can't we really fly with them?
With the new battle mounts too , flying battle mounts and bosses that are in air and underwater stuff should be added , would be more of awesome content to me and makes the game a bit more challenging to me especially if they can somehow make air and water pressure and oxygen consumption etc etc somehow play a role in this , would be more challenging and awesome to me.
This is supposed to be more content for endgames and even early games or mid games , which what a lot of ppl actually want.
Don't really see too much (that is interesting) to be added into CH other than content.
Let's get some +1 for OTM to add this :lol:
EDIT : Ik some ppl would be arguing that how the game currently works and how mob spawns etc etc work would not suit this , but hey as I said , this might sound ridiculous and I just wanna know what would everyone think bout it , also , this could change/add a lot to the game , which would be very interesting.
Otm is not only designing a zone and one or more eg bosses, they are tweaking current things. This takes development time otm doesn't have. You're as bright as vantablack if you think otm has the time for this. It doesn't put anything new on the table at all and takes tons of coding.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=