Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Update

When is the cross platform!!!! Theres like 10 days left in June and Otm said sometime end of June, so when is it
Patience, Stephone. Patience. :lol:
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

When is the cross platform!!!! Theres like 10 days left in June and Otm said sometime end of June, so when is it
Its late June FAM. I'm itchin and fiending for it
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

Please add autoplay, autoquest and autokill mobs on next update. And add clan wars.
+1 and they should make it to where you can just pick what level you want to be and automatically get the best gear without even logging in.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Please add autoplay, autoquest and autokill mobs on next update. And add clan wars.
+1 and they should make it to where you can just pick what level you want to be and automatically get the best gear without even logging in.
Bwahahahaha!

I love your sarcasm zyz, gonna make you an honary brit.
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

No, no, no. And clan wars are already a thing, I have seen clans harass one player in arena and then have a full out arena war.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

No, no, no. And clan wars are already a thing, I have seen clans harass one player in arena and then have a full out arena war.

Maybe add rewards in clan wars so theres a goal to achieve by each clan. Theres no goal in killing player in arena and not all the member of the clan want to participate. But if theres a reward like a logo of your clan put in castle who won on clan wars or gold or some weapon that use for 1 week after winning clan wars and will gone if you lost on the next clan war. If theres a goal everbody will participate for the pride and glory of the clan.
Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish