Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lag strikes Fingal again.

Game was good after those many restarts, but from yesterday server started lagging again like it used to always, we killed mord in 19 mins instead of 6 mins, tank was taking no damage and all skills were delayed for more than 20 secs, you see your toon doing autos but you are never able to read them or see mords hp lowering, also happened with few 6* edls, rn gelebron started with a bad lag, but was going all good for 10 minutes, bam lag started again, gelebron stopped casting skills, arcane bolt, chaos of stars, barrier.....
Tank didn't take damage, gele didn't take damage, no one has taken any damage, gele raged and still dealt no damage to anyone, massive skills and autos delay, please don't say it's my phone or internet, I can't be using the same wifi and device with 100 other plays complaining at the same moment, OTM your updates have been so bad, your servers have been worse, oh happy 6th birthday, thanks for the lag gift we really appreciate that gift.
Make your players happy atleast for God sakes, we have been handling your crap servers and updates for a while and we are still holding on, just for the amazing clan and friends we have made.
Last edited by Agent K on Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Re: Lag strikes Fingal again.

+1 waste of lixes no offence but we cant kill nothing with this lag is crazy never get the lixes back wasting money on plat always no sorry no even a reward like others games does well sucks my opinion

Lag was bad on first round of crystlas ... Then went away for a half a round on geles intial killing and then started again and didn't stop... Wasted money wasted plat... No compensation nothing... This is beyond ridiculous... What's gonna be done? Reset Everytime after we already wasted 100$ in plat every gelebron failed kill... This is just beyond being brushed off anymore something major needs to be done to stop this... Money keeps flowing in but not much is coming out about dealing with these lagg issues R.I.P my godly gel ice shards ring it was gonna drop this time too I had a feeling in my heart!
Last edited by Maui on Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

+1, there was skill delay before we started... then it cleared up. Then about %20 into the fight it started again, and became progressively worse as time passed.. we could even auto xtals with zero damage. As it stands the game is barely playable, and that's just bossing.. I can't imagine how the people trying to lix to 215 feel right now. It happens the same way every time: 30+ people gather in one area and the skill delay sets in. They log off and it returns to normal.

This happened to us on edl last night.
Arawn having issues too; trying to get our mages edl gloves but at this point it's impossible. We had everybody playing on at least 3 bars of LTE, btw. Not many there either only like 9
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

I dont even know where to begin..i left a game i played for 5 years..came to fingal and ch about 3 years ago...tried it out for about 3 months and after some time advocated that my friends come join me..customer service..real life $spent vs rewards were spot on..that was near 3 years ago and we all fell in love with the game..met some fantastic people..despite the lag we attempt to still do our best..i have earned 2 dg items and help lead whykick..i dont want compensation for the countless plat only items i burn on these failed raids due to lag..iust want to play the game witj my people and have fun..cost me about 20 att pots and mount whistles..of course lix..but those i dont need plat for..also when dismounted youre unable to use regular mount..i entreat otm to please remedy the issue so we can just play properly
Level 227 ranger fingals..mooo

Honestly..how are we supposed to entice members to spend plat and hit lvl 215 to join busted raids?..or even 190 for mord? Its on the otm side of things..muldar played a gel with us..and he saw it first hand..device and wifi ect isnt the issue..seems to me otm isnt holding up their end..

Take plat and lix out of the equations..we still spend all week farming runes and fissures..at what seems a dramatically lower drop rate than it used to be..and um well..they ate useless when gele is frozen for 28 mins...now..say our lix pots geles damage to us all was froze as well..we would just sit and bs till it expires...but we pop 3 cycles and our lix timers keep active while no one but us rangers w autos can hurt it