Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: When are new battlemounts being released?

A new Battle Mount will be released in update 2.
Will there also be a new pet(s) released in update 2?
What other pets are needed?
A dragon. The top dragon adds +2500 to each stat, +5000 health and energy, and has a skill that lands 5000poison damage on hit with 2000 poison damage per tick for 5 minutes. It also adds 10000 divine damage to every auto attack you do. And the dot stacks. It also gives your enemies drugged tequila.

All jokes aside, I would love a pet that adds direct divine damage. Maybe replace the stat boost with divine damage but multiply the boost by 2? I.e. Top pet adds 360 divine to every auto, and has a skill that adds 500 (top level) divine damage to your attacks for 3 seconds? It should also add attack!
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

A dragon. The top dragon adds +2500 to each stat, +5000 health and energy, and has a skill that lands 5000poison damage on hit with 2000 poison damage per tick for 5 minutes. It also adds 10000 divine damage to every auto attack you do. And the dot stacks. It also gives your enemies drugged tequila.

All jokes aside, I would love a pet that adds direct divine damage. Maybe replace the stat boost with divine damage but multiply the boost by 2? I.e. Top pet adds 360 divine to every auto, and has a skill that adds 500 (top level) divine damage to your attacks for 3 seconds? It should also add attack!
No thats too op lol. Ranger edl quiver adds massive amounts of divine damage, that x2... what would we need rogues or mages for :/
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Are you just throwing out random numbers? This whole thing seems random, like you pulled numbers out of a hat and that's what you went with
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Are you just throwing out random numbers? This whole thing seems random, like you pulled numbers out of a hat and that's what you went with
+1 lol it really does seem random
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

+1 lol it really does seem random
They were meant to be random :lol: it was just to give an idea of its potential, I obviously believe all those stats need to be nerfed as 500 divine damage is way too op for real in game use
Wafflez.
(|%}^=