Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Can we get a comma?

Hello, Is there a way to get commas added into numbering field when entering gold amounts? Instead of 1111111, it would be 1,111,111. With commas it's easy to see that's one million one hundred thousand ect.... instead one hundred thousand ect.. reducing the risk of someone spending one million by mistake.
I'm sure those who post this type of price in the auction house wouldn't do this on purpose, hoping to benefit from someone mistake.

Re: Can we get a comma?

Soon.
This is an issue we are aware of and have a ticket open for adding commas to values in the Auction House currently.
Just auction house? What about player to player trades, npc shops etc etc..?
Naturally this will be for all values once first implemented in the Auction House.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Re: Can we get a comma?

Hello, Is there a way to get commas added into numbering field when entering gold amounts? Instead of 1111111, it would be 1,111,111. With commas it's easy to see that's one million one hundred thousand ect.... instead one hundred thousand ect.. reducing the risk of someone spending one million by mistake.
I'm sure those who post this type of price in the auction house wouldn't do this on purpose, hoping to benefit from someone mistake.
+1,000,000,000,000
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.