Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: When will Mystery Chests switch to a different season?

#2
GrantKing655 wrote:I plan on purchasing a hefty amount of Mystery Chests. However, I want to wait until the chests switch from Yule / Rimebound to the summer event, which I believe, and sorry If I am mistaken, is Beltane. When is the game expected to switch to a summer theme? Is that planned for a time around June 21st?


Why? They all contain the same tokens and lixes. No point waiting.
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: When will Mystery Chests switch to a different season?

#4
Aileron wrote:
GrantKing655 wrote:I plan on purchasing a hefty amount of Mystery Chests. However, I want to wait until the chests switch from Yule / Rimebound to the summer event, which I believe, and sorry If I am mistaken, is Beltane. When is the game expected to switch to a summer theme? Is that planned for a time around June 21st?


Why? They all contain the same tokens and lixes. No point waiting.


Not necessarily. More tokens could be added. The chance of getting certain contents might improve.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Re: When will Mystery Chests switch to a different season?

#5
AoifaS wrote:
Aileron wrote:
GrantKing655 wrote:I plan on purchasing a hefty amount of Mystery Chests. However, I want to wait until the chests switch from Yule / Rimebound to the summer event, which I believe, and sorry If I am mistaken, is Beltane. When is the game expected to switch to a summer theme? Is that planned for a time around June 21st?


Why? They all contain the same tokens and lixes. No point waiting.


Not necessarily. More tokens could be added. The chance of getting certain contents might improve.


The majority of players buy chests for hastes. Adding more tokens (which hardly anyone wants) lessens thr chances for hastes
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: When will Mystery Chests switch to a different season?

#7
Please bring back the chance for regular mounts! This made chests most fun for several. There's nothing like winning your first mount as a new player, but even veterans still like to collect mounts for alts or sell for gold. The combat mounts aren't really great to use for travel at lower and mid level due to slower speed percentages so regular mounts still have a purpose for everyone.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw


Danu

Re: When will Mystery Chests switch to a different season?

#8
LadyNymeria wrote:Please bring back the chance for regular mounts! This made chests most fun for several. There's nothing like winning your first mount as a new player, but even veterans still like to collect mounts for alts or sell for gold. The combat mounts aren't really great to use for travel at lower and mid level due to slower speed percentages so regular mounts still have a purpose for everyone.


Bringing back event mounts will surely increase the chances of people buying chest. Getting mounts from chests is always the best part when opening chests, which almost everyone look forwards to. Removing them from chests was a big mistake and now most people don't even bother with buying plat for chests. Mounts tokens were a great addition, but in order to craft a decent mount, we would have to spend more than usual to get it to 80% or higher. If OTM would bring back event mounts from chests, I guarantee alot more people would buy chests. And not only that, it's is a win win situation for both OTM and its players. :)

Re: When will Mystery Chests switch to a different season?

#9
LadyNymeria wrote:Please bring back the chance for regular mounts! This made chests most fun for several. There's nothing like winning your first mount as a new player, but even veterans still like to collect mounts for alts or sell for gold. The combat mounts aren't really great to use for travel at lower and mid level due to slower speed percentages so regular mounts still have a purpose for everyone.

Wait. You can't get mounts from these chests? (The unicorns and horses)
Jakes Aura
206 - Rogue
Retired and came back - Playing this magnificent game for fun

Re: When will Mystery Chests switch to a different season?

#10
Security wrote:
LadyNymeria wrote:Please bring back the chance for regular mounts! This made chests most fun for several. There's nothing like winning your first mount as a new player, but even veterans still like to collect mounts for alts or sell for gold. The combat mounts aren't really great to use for travel at lower and mid level due to slower speed percentages so regular mounts still have a purpose for everyone.

Wait. You can't get mounts from these chests? (The unicorns and horses)

Nope, that was the previous one when sacred watch fash came out.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Schwing, Zero Nuada and 14 guests