Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Competition - Design a Zone!

Maybe we can have a "Design Raid Boss Gear" contest for the bosses in this new zone.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

I always thought it would be awesome if we could have like our own houses Where I could invite my clan over and they have access to things like lixes or Quest items maybe like a clan house maybe I don't know it's a.. thought are another big thing I've always wanted to see you with something to do with the waters like maybe a island I would like to be able to get on a boat maybe fight a giant fish boss LOL.

I always thought it would be awesome if we could have like our own houses Where I could invite my clan over and they have access to things like lixes or Quest items maybe like a clan house maybe I don't know it's a.. thought are another big thing I've always wanted to see you with something to do with the waters like maybe a island I would like to be able to get on a boat maybe fight a giant fish boss LOL.
I thought of this idea about 2 years. It was call the forest where it had clan hubs etc. got slandered by community lol
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE