Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Best Android Server

I would like to know which android server is the best in terms of:
Fashion: how much fashion is available, what is the earliest fashion the server contains, does it have glenmor and hunstman mask?

Items: is there an abundance of good lux, old lux, good mage lux for the most part.

Server Size: are there large and powerful clans- a dominant clan or two dominant clans, are there many good players, not a lot of noobs

Attitude: good server attitude, low number of rude or annoying people, high number of helpful and nice players.

Drops: are drops kept within the clan or are they available to the whole server
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

Re: Best Android Server

I would like to know which android server is the best in terms of:
Fashion: how much fashion is available, what is the earliest fashion the server contains, does it have glenmor and hunstman mask?

Items: is there an abundance of good lux, old lux, good mage lux for the most part.

Server Size: are there large and powerful clans- a dominant clan or two dominant clans, are there many good players, not a lot of noobs

Attitude: good server attitude, low number of rude or annoying people, high number of helpful and nice players.

Drops: are drops kept within the clan or are they available to the whole server

There are no huntsman masks on any server. Hunter is the earliest fashion I believe or lanrik (not sure which came first). Balor has the most old fashion in the auction house but it's really really expensive. You won't find a lot available as android was really young and didn't have many plat buyers back then until around glenmore time. So it's very limited what fashion you can find in terms of hunter, lanrik, and ard. Glen isn't too hard to find on most servers. Balor tends to have the most of the older fashions in the auction house but it's hit and miss and Balor tends to be really expensive compared to most servers even ios on their old fashion.

Lux can be iffy as players have quit and we haven't had a seasonal lux shop. Occassionally you'll find a wyld focus ammy or a bracer here and there but as far as the good lux being plentiful, it's hit and miss.

There are large and powerful clans on every server. Fingal has 1 dominant clan at the moment. Donn has 1 dominant clan with 2 others that are decently powerful. Balor has several strong clans. I'm not sure about Lirs. There are always plenty of experienced players. It's not like android servers were created last week. Although you might not be well received if you go asking if the server has a bunch of noobs or good players.

Fingal has some nice players and most are treated well except those that come asking if there are a bunch of noobs on the server. The other servers are the same - you will be treated and responded to how you approach others.

There aren't any FFA servers on android unless Lir has become one. For most clans, drops are kept in clan. Occasionally you'll find drops in the AH that's sold by some alt. But to get really well geared with end game gear you're going to have to more than likely join an end game clan.

On Fingal and Donn gele usually dies twice per week. Proteus on spawn. Necro typically on spawn. Mord on spawn.

Lir and Balor I'm not sure
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Avoid Lir at all costs. We have yet to kill Gele. Proto only killed as Base right now and that barely ever happens. Necro is a struggle if it happens at all. Mordi is about the only one we can kill w/o too many issues. Seriously though my advice is find a new server. I wish I would have started somewhere else when I started. Now I'm basically just stuck there.

More info about Lir:
Old lux and fash are very low. I didn't find a single reaper ring yet there. There is 3 dominant clans and some medium ones which sometimes tackle a boss. But they are still weak in general. Idk exactly how much they take on big bosses. And never headed about defeating gele. But I found a lot of 200+ players which I beliave with some work they can be much more powerful. People in lir are all in all nice people. I made a lot of friends there.
Currently in Fingal. I found half of the stuff in Auction are attempts of spamming (111111g)
Arrow
Head
( 100+ ) Lir

Herne is the best server soon to come. Come find any Baby or Lazy drunk to apply. We have expensive reaper rings. Every fashion ever available. End game loot in clan. Dkp system. Inquire with in.
They have a lot of open spots cuz it's emptying ;)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Herne is the best server soon to come. Come find any Baby or Lazy drunk to apply. We have expensive reaper rings. Every fashion ever available. End game loot in clan. Dkp system. Inquire with in.
Nah mets just right._. We actually have a LOT of gear and just not enough ppl that want it.-. It's not emptying out its just a slow increase currently. Don't think we've had any new members in the past month or so. Before that we had literally a wave of 4-5 new recruits within a 1-2 month time period. Some of em even have full edl weps and high end gear.-. We're getting drops at such a fast rate that we just don't have enough ppl to gear._. And our n00b competition isn't ppl we wanna gear.

(Also we do have an abundance of reaper rings. If u want a free one ask luniasa or dracarys istari they both have 3 rings each._.)
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

They all came to lugh lol
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD