Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Double Bounty XP Weekend + 3 Super Combo Elixir Giveaway!

^ Im actually comparing MMO Servers to MMO servers but Y'know go ahead and be Mr.Defensive.

You do know they don't run the servers off an iPad Pro right?
Nope. Youre comparing a multi million dollar worth company (Jagex) to a small team like OTM who cant even host their own servers.

If you quote me im gonna reply to you, its not being defensive, its called replying. Use your brain please.
You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

In 2013, Microsoft's azure cloud network was bigger than the entire internet in 1998.

How can you say that in 2007 it's OK that a game had 50 servers that supported up to 2000 people but in 2017 it's not a joke that their 16 servers max out at what? 100 players?
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Muldar, is it possible to reset the bounty board for the "double bounty xp"? Cuz I'm pretty sure some people have done the bounties already so I was just curious..
Yup yup +1 I've done all my bounties I would really appreciate it if u do but if u don't it's ok I'm really grateful for the scs

^ Im actually comparing MMO Servers to MMO servers but Y'know go ahead and be Mr.Defensive.

You do know they don't run the servers off an iPad Pro right?
Nope. Youre comparing a multi million dollar worth company (Jagex) to a small team like OTM who cant even host their own servers.

If you quote me im gonna reply to you, its not being defensive, its called replying. Use your brain please.
You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

In 2013, Microsoft's azure cloud network was bigger than the entire internet in 1998.

How can you say that in 2007 it's OK that a game had 50 servers that supported up to 2000 people but in 2017 it's not a joke that their 16 servers max out at what? 100 players?
Ohhh look whos being "defensive" now lmaooo :lol:

Im gonna quote myself for you:
If you got an idea, in this case "double exp weekend" and you post it in a public forum, dont get mad if other people disagrees with your idea.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.