Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Downtime.

woooooah there with the downtime. Muldar babe, I'm thinking double xp weekend :lol: Still the peanut butter to my jelly, and the frosting to my flakes, and don't forget you are still the mac to my cheese. But babe thats like ALOT of hours from now. Lots of xp losses and stuff. Its like showing up to the gym to get a pump and realizing the gym is closed. Now you have to go back home and do push ups and loose the full potential of making gains. Im just throwing out some suggestions for ya.

PS. Double xp weekend?
PPS. Im still broke so a chunk of plat is good to or a set of heroic combos?
PPPS. Those enchanted pearls from fishing are really hard to get...... "maybe increase the drop rates?" who said that? not me of course.
king181 - 187
Proud Member of ASCENSION

scratch my last post. MULDAR BABY! we getting a new area? i was just informed. You take your sweet ass time! and a new end game boss? Muldar I'm aroused and flustered with emotion. See! this is why you my dear Muldar are the cream to my cheese, the hot fudge to my sunday, the reese's to my pieces.
king181 - 187

scratch my last post. MULDAR BABY! we getting a new area? i was just informed. You take your sweet ass time! and a new end game boss? Muldar I'm aroused and flustered with emotion. See! this is why you my dear Muldar are the cream to my cheese, the hot fudge to my sunday, the reese's to my pieces.
It's not until August that they plan to release the new area.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Knowing otm. First update will be in August then new area in December.

SHHHHH maybe its a surprise, i don't just call anybody the cream to my cheese
king181 - 187

We are aiming for late August, early September but that specific area may be pushed back slightly depending on the level of Design work.

There will however be an update in late August, early September with content.

We are aiming for late August, early September but that specific area may be pushed back slightly depending on the level of Design work.

There will however be an update in late August, early September with content.
Still aroused muldar keep up that fine ass work.

PS. fund me, I'm still poor
king181 - 187

More as a general reference to pages before 10-14, cuz I'm a lazy typer but also saw some in 10-14 pages of comments and replies. Saw a ton of complaining and hoping for compensation that people are kicked out of A GAME, yes guys, this is A GAME, and OTM workin their ass off to fix the problems. Ik some might say ''Well they should've made sure this wouldnt happen,'' Just sayin, the ones who want to complain, you can't do any better, unless ur talented at programming and what-not. :D

Keep up the good work at the office and thanks for all the updates Muldar :geek:

Hope the issue turns around soon and we can all get back to playing the GAME we all know and love as CH
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn