Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Are the OTM devs aware of "locker toons"

I feel bad for people that whine on games. Actually I don't , it makes beating these cry babies even more fun. There have been been whiners and cry babies in multiplayer video games forever. Always will be. Some people think they know it all, and most have zero skill. Instead of complaining, get good. Or try a different game. Us pros welcome noobs like aileron on any other platform or game for ego bashing. Or perhaps I should just xfer to morrigan and teach this cry baby a lesson. I used to think executive was pathetic, but to be honest, the way u hold urself is rather worse. So much opinions yet no skill

-jumanji aka addiction aka midge manycoats aka best gamer on northern hemisphere
Last edited by Jumanji on Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
Dozen other rogues 100-180
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Dozens of other lvl 5-120 toons
Pro multiboxer
Retired from competitive servers after rarely losin. Learn2play

I feel bad for people that whine on games. Actually I don't , it makes beating these cry babies even more fun. There have been been whiners and cry babies in multiplayer video games forever. Always will be. Some people think they know it all, and most have zero skill. Instead of complaining, get good. Or try a different game. Us pros welcome noobs like aileron on any other platform or game for ego bashing. Or perhaps I should just xfer to morrigan and teach this cry baby a lesson. I used to think executive was pathetic, but to be honest, the way u hold urself is rather worse. So much opinions yet no skill

-jumanji aka addiction aka midge manycoats aka jubileee
Awww Cute :D
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Hi Robert , are u still inactive permanently? Lol

Been awhile, How's my old watering hole, good riddance lol
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Pro multiboxer

-jumanji aka addiction aka midge manycoats aka best gamer on northern hemisphere
You are most definitely a couch sitting button pushing badass. Grats on being self proclaimed awesome and talented at celtic heroes.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

You are most definitely a couch sitting button pushing badass. Grats on being self proclaimed awesome and talented at celtic heroes.
Lol I love it when moronic bums speak so hypocritically. Go fetch me my slippers , ***
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Pro multiboxer

I'm sorry in advance because I know people like you don't listen but I have to point this out.
1. You call people "king of their minds while you are the most arrogant person I have encountered on this forum.
2. If you retired then why are you still checking forums?
3. You say your so good at winning when in reality the only person who seems to think that is you. Selfprocolmation doesn't count as winning.
4. If you have that many accounts, which you don't, then you either spent a lot of money or a lot of time. Either situations meaning you would care about this game which someone as arrogant as you doesn't
162 rogue

Lol I love it when moronic bums speak so hypocritically. Go fetch me my slippers , *******
If you're going to try and insult me from behind that keyboard of yours, at least insult me with something that's contextually correct and makes sense. And I bet you don't even really own slippers.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Might as well lock this thread. Attention-seeking forum trolls derailed the topic already.

It's obvious that OTM doesn't realize their game has turned into a game for alt characters. Heck I've been plying my 190s rogue and ranger locker toons more than my main chars.

The point of the thread is not to complain but highlight the aspect of the game that is odd for an MMO where people are penalized for leveling and forced to use locker toons that cannot level, cannot do bounties, and kinda weird having a game where you can't even play your main chars because "they're too high".

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.