Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: People are posting websites that sell gold

The URL in question is one we are aware of and have been tracking (Hence its removal in the forum word filter)

I can assure you any accounts found to be spreading this URL with the intent of breaking the TOS will be dealt with.
Luckily these are low levels so they can keep making these accounts. But they are a kind of stupid. First it's not worth getting banned to do these. Second the amount of gold they offer per dollar is less then you would get on any server by buying chests and selling them.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

The URL in question is one we are aware of and have been tracking (Hence its removal in the forum word filter)

I can assure you any accounts found to be spreading this URL with the intent of breaking the TOS will be dealt with.
Luckily these are low levels so they can keep making these accounts. But they are a kind of stupid. First it's not worth getting banned to do these. Second the amount of gold they offer per dollar is less then you would get on any server by buying chests and selling them.
The issue isn't the amount of gold the issue is ppl are giving the players money not the gms and are also breaking the tos

The issue isn't the amount of gold the issue is ppl are giving the players money not the gms and are also breaking the tos
But there isn't much you can do being they can make another acc and keep a copy and paste and make more urls, lucky for OTM people would never really do this as the risk of being banned isn't worth it and you get more gold so completely irrational to use this site plus most know ITS A SCAM.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+