Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Auction House scamming

It is a scam. People are paying more gold than they are expecting hence losing more gold than they thought as it's being taken by tricking people. There is no arguement to this and needs to be fixed.

scam
skam/
nouninformal
a dishonest scheme; a fraud.
"an insurance scam"
synonyms: fraud, swindle, fraudulent scheme, racket, trick; More
verb
swindle.
"a guy that scams the elderly out of their savings"
synonyms: swindle, cheat, deceive, trick, dupe, hoodwink, double-cross, gull; More
:?
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
Dozen other rogues 100-180
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Dozens of other lvl 5-120 toons
Pro multiboxer
Retired from competitive servers after rarely losin. Learn2play

It is a scam. People are paying more gold than they are expecting hence losing more gold than they thought as it's being taken by tricking people. There is no arguement to this and needs to be fixed.

scam
skam/
nouninformal
"an insurance scam"
verb
swindle.
synonyms: swindle, cheat, deceive, trick, dupe, hoodwink, double-cross, gull; More
Then what do u call people buying something for really cheap and selling for a lot if not saying it's not wrong but it's the same as when u wouldn't sell me back the items I was scammed except for a lot more than it was worth and if I would have paid it'd be no different
Magister22-fire Mage
Go Gwyd!

scam
skam/
nouninformal
"an insurance scam"
verb
swindle.
Then what do u call people buying something for really cheap and selling for a lot if not saying it's not wrong but it's the same as when u wouldn't sell me back the items I was scammed except for a lot more than it was worth and if I would have paid it'd be no different
That's called being a merchant. This is intentionally trying to mislead people
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

You guys can argue about semantics until the end of time, but there is no question it is a dirty trick to screw buyers who do not pay much attention. I don't blame the seller for taking advantage. This is all simply because of the lack of commas in numbers and if I were you all, I'd spend all these energy arguing to petition OTM to fix their UI.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

You guys can argue about semantics until the end of time, but there is no question it is a dirty trick to screw buyers who do not pay much attention. I don't blame the seller for taking advantage. This is all simply because of the lack of commas in numbers and if I were you all, I'd spend all these energy arguing to petition OTM to fix their UI.
Also tell people to double check their trades/purchases so scammers can't scam lol
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD