Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Logging in

Why can't the login issues not be fixed? Happens to dozens of players everyday and especially on weekends I've lost auctions, sells, lost out on gold wasted lixs lost boss lock. Love the game I spend a ton on it but if I can't login I can't enjoy. I would like lix lost auction items returned. Or just fix the gd problem please, it's not a client issue.

Re: Logging in

Hi Mammoth,

The majority of login issues should have been fixed in the two recent server modifications we preformed to all servers.

Which server are you having issues connecting to? Are you playing on wifi or 3g?

Thanks

I can verify with mammoth we are on fingal server. Most days there is some degree of lag and it's been like this for few weeks. I myself have wifi and have 2 galaxy phones and 2 tablets I play on, all have lag. Skills are slow to get off, mail takes while to load, etc... I see people blaming clans for lag, it's not that. But we are a very populated server is there a max number of people one server can hold? Not sure what else is causing it.

I can verify with mammoth we are on fingal server. Most days there is some degree of lag and it's been like this for few weeks. I myself have wifi and have 2 galaxy phones and 2 tablets I play on, all have lag. Skills are slow to get off, mail takes while to load, etc... I see people blaming clans for lag, it's not that. But we are a very populated server is there a max number of people one server can hold? Not sure what else is causing it.
We've noticed some recent odd behavior on Fingals server log, the Programming Team are investigating the cause currently.

Yes Mam. My server is always disappointing me. I don't even really login much now because of it. Whats the point ya know? I've got plenty of other things I can do with my time if I can't depend on this server. I just move onto something else and don't give it a second thought. But I can see it would be very frustrating for someone who has gotten more into the game than I have. :(

Happy to hear this is being looked into. But just in case you need more people to acknowledge the issue, I too have been having issues with lag and logging into Fingal server. The weekends are usually when I can't login on the first try (or 2nd, 3rd, etc.) but the lag is off and on all throughout the week. Painful and annoying to try and play thru that.

And once again lag is been keep happening the past week or 2 is been a thing and keep telling ppl is gonna be fixed when nothing is been done if AH is the issue just remove it is happening scam there anyway and again we fail to do gele we can't do it with this lag everytime is something when we try to kill it

Hi Mammoth,

The majority of login issues should have been fixed in the two recent server modifications we preformed to all servers.

Which server are you having issues connecting to? Are you playing on wifi or 3g?

Thanks
Muldar buddy, and everyone out there, take some time to watch those :
https://youtu.be/NpDK264aAaI
https://youtu.be/QIZDUVbzTX4
https://youtu.be/7HYI7BE1fe4
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Why can't the login issues not be fixed? Happens to dozens of players everyday and especially on weekends I've lost auctions, sells, lost out on gold wasted lixs lost boss lock. Love the game I spend a ton on it but if I can't login I can't enjoy. I would like lix lost auction items returned. Or just fix the gd problem please, it's not a client issue.
Mammoth, I am sure the game is fine, it's all in your device and your friends devices, also, if you have any lag then you should TURN OFF Criticals Chat and everything will be fine, because it's causing all the lag 8-)
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

And once again lag is been keep happening the past week or 2 is been a thing and keep telling ppl is gonna be fixed when nothing is been done if AH is the issue just remove it is happening scam there anyway and again we fail to do gele we can't do it with this lag everytime is something when we try to kill it
We have found no evidence so far linking the Auction House to the reported lag issues but it has not been ruled out in our investigation.

Our Programming Team are still investigating the issue.
Mammoth, I am sure the game is fine, it's all in your device and your friends devices, also, if you have any lag then you should TURN OFF Criticals Chat and everything will be fine, because it's causing all the lag 8-)
Once again you appear to be misunderstanding the situation, regardless of the fact it has been explained to your previously.

For all situations, we have to ask device specs to better identify and track the problem.

In regards to Critical Chat, I was asking your clan members which chat channels they had active so I could get a better understanding of the kind of data the server would be sending to each client.

Since that post I have personally in my free time logged to witness Fingals Gelebron attempts. We have logged irregular behavior on the server and are investigating the issue, all of which has been communicated to the playerbase.

Your clan members were all very helpful in testing. I would like to remind you myself and the team are here to help. Perhaps in your next post you could have a modicum of respect for those trying to assist you.