Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Add mount whistles as possible items in event chests - Sign with your mount's name if you agree!

It's already pathetically hard with the current drop rates of decent items from chests. I opened 250 and got nothing worth a mention.
You already get plat through chests, just use that plat to buy the mount whistles. Add more items to chests is a bad idea- mount whistles will end up like Heroic Wisdoms were before pets - a massive abundance of elixirs and no one really using them enough to run out.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Re: Add mount whistles as possible items in event chests - Sign with your mount's name if you agree!

It's already pathetically hard with the current drop rates of decent items from chests. I opened 250 and got nothing worth a mention.
You already get plat through chests, just use that plat to buy the mount whistles. Add more items to chests is a bad idea- mount whistles will end up like Heroic Wisdoms were before pets - a massive abundance of elixirs and no one really using them enough to run out.
I agree with this. Just pretend the 60 plat you got was a pack of 30 whistles.

In fact, what many folks don't realize is that the plat items in chest, such as idols, or alt books, etc. is OTM making a purchase for you. Even if you don't need them. I'd rather get 50 plat than 50 idols. If I need idols, I'll buy them myself.

You have all been brainwashed, thinking you are getting something nifty from chests. Its just a way for you to waste plat by randomly buying from the plat store with the occasional token for fashion, pets and mounts.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.