Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

EndgameMages

Mages you want an awesome cheat for locking rogues and rangers and having extra damage? Best way is get a gelebron skill the dark gives you a 6k damage skill get edl offhand that'sanother 6k damage now if your ice max your ice skills and max firebolt if your fire max fire and max ice shard. Now get a lvl 6wolf and max it's ability and you can use hound skill which has gone upto 2k damage :p.
https://youtu.be/u59zb8npkHY

Re: EndgameMages

Gele wep skills take too long to cast. Although I do it occasionally on dl, mages aren't great lockers. Unless I get a 20k crit storm at level 180 on troll, I don't see myself locking any serious bosses.

POSSIBLY... this could work in a gele lock battle for the servers that have them (only one I know of).
Level 50 frostbite and 50 incin, 50 storm/Attun/bolt with two mages on the side lines with level 50 ice/fire lure combined with max spider and wolf? Now we have potential to easily get lock on gele.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Gele wep skills take too long to cast. Although I do it occasionally on dl, mages aren't great lockers. Unless I get a 20k crit storm at level 180 on troll, I don't see myself locking any serious bosses.

POSSIBLY... this could work in a gele lock battle for the servers that have them (only one I know of).
Level 50 frostbite and 50 incin, 50 storm/Attun/bolt with two mages on the side lines with level 50 ice/fire lure combined with max spider and wolf? Now we have potential to easily get lock on gele.
Just an idea as we all know mages don't usually lock unless critical. But it works for me as shards blast max bolt and hound that's enough for me I've outlocked many rogues and rangers in ph and 5 * bosses

Mages you want an awesome cheat for locking rogues and rangers and having extra damage? Best way is get a gelebron skill the dark gives you a 6k damage skill

rogues also get this skill
get edl offhand that'sanother 6k damage

rogue edl offhand does more damage, though not as much in one burst, it will do more on a 6* boss. Rogues don't stack like a mage but 1 on 1 rogue is more.
now if your ice max your ice skills and max firebolt if your fire max fire and max ice shard.
shadowstrike and quick strike are both true instants and always land first
Now get a lvl 6wolf and max it's ability and you can use hound skill which has gone upto 2k damage :p.
You forgot an ammy damage skill any like sun. Rogues can use all of these also. So really nothing about a mage does more to lock a boss, but if you are comparing a mage who has a maxed pet, maxed mount, mainhand skill, offhand skill, and perhaps ammy skill - to a rogue with nothing then yes a mage can consistently outlock them.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Mages you want an awesome cheat for locking rogues and rangers and having extra damage? Best way is get a gelebron skill the dark gives you a 6k damage skill

rogues also get this skill
get edl offhand that'sanother 6k damage

rogue edl offhand does more damage, though not as much in one burst, it will do more on a 6* boss. Rogues don't stack like a mage but 1 on 1 rogue is more.
now if your ice max your ice skills and max firebolt if your fire max fire and max ice shard.
shadowstrike and quick strike are both true instants and always land first
Now get a lvl 6wolf and max it's ability and you can use hound skill which has gone upto 2k damage :p.
You forgot an ammy damage skill any like sun. Rogues can use all of these also. So really nothing about a mage does more to lock a boss, but if you are comparing a mage who has a maxed pet, maxed mount, mainhand skill, offhand skill, and perhaps ammy skill - to a rogue with nothing then yes a mage can consistently outlock them.
I am a fully maxed out mage and well geared I've out locked a few well geared rogues and rangers. I've gotten kills on 6* bosses in many raids as well and I constantly critical

Wer talking about locks not getting kill. Unless you're doing something wrong you should usually get kill as a mage.
unless the rogues and rangers are doing something wrong, a mage will almost never kill a chaos boss except for edl 205 or 210.

As for mage locking. A group of mages will almost always outlock a group of rangers and rogues on edl. A mage will not outlock a ranger or rogue at eg bosses
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Wer talking about locks not getting kill. Unless you're doing something wrong you should usually get kill as a mage.
unless the rogues and rangers are doing something wrong, a mage will almost never kill a chaos boss except for edl 205 or 210.

As for mage locking. A group of mages will almost always outlock a group of rangers and rogues on edl. A mage will not outlock a ranger or rogue at eg bosses
I get kill on dl/edl and raids all the time?
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

I get kill on dl/edl and raids all the time?
Really wonder what build and skills you are using and what rangers and rogues you have in your clan. No offense, but rangers and rogues always get kills on raids, even a dps warrior defeats mages.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.