Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

To all of you noobs out there

Quit trying to over price everything you sell in the AH, it's annoying af.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: To all of you noobs out there

That is how auctions work.

Prices of items go for as much as anyone is willing to pay. There is no rule for, say, haste elixirs to be at 4k, it simply follows the law of supply and demand. Fashion, charm, etc. collectors overpay for stuff they want, they're all arbitrary.

The AH taking 5% commission also means prices will likely be at least 5% higher. The convenience of selling in the AH also allows sellers to take advantage of buyers who are impatient to wait for auctions to end and pay a higher than usual Buy It Now price. Sellers who are smart enough to know the market conditions take advantage to profit more. I'd venture to say they're not your average noob who don't know how much "things cost", if anyone's a noob, it would be the buyer who purchases an item way over the typical market price.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

People are trying to sell exps for 6k each, it's annoying af. I even bought 20 heroic exps for 200k, only reason why I paid that much is because its not often you come across heroic exps and I had the gold to waste. But now it's starting to become rediculous
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

If I put XPs for 6k each and they're selling, then I'd continue putting it at 6k. There's no law that says XPs are 4k.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

People are trying to sell exps for 6k each, it's annoying af. I even bought 20 heroic exps for 200k, only reason why I paid that much is because its not often you come across heroic exps and I had the gold to waste. But now it's starting to become rediculous
What did you think would happen with AH? Until players quit buying for 6k each, that is now the standard price. It's smart for the sellers and unfortunate for the buyers although they are doing it to themselves. I'm seeing super combos for 15k+ and heroic hastes all the way up to 10k each.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Wasn't expecting for people to become total asses when it comes to selling Lixs. For the record ail, the set price on exps is pretty much 4k and its been that way for many years. Recently they got bumped to 5k, no biggy... But now these noobs are asking for 6k, now it's starting to get out of hand. It's honestly super frustrating that people want to mess with the economy this much and soon we are going to see a new age of inflation within celtic heroes. Where has the common sense gone lmao. Guess the true down fall of this game will come from the players themselves acting like dumbasses trying to make a quick buck

It's happening for all plat items as well. Someone was trying to sell crates of sigils 10k each. Someone tried selling 50 energy Lixs for 200k... Even the prices on items such as pots have gone up, even tho people are trying to sell 1000s at a time and there's obviously a huge abundance of them. I'm just glad I did my spending spree over double plat and I was able to avoid this issue for the most part
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

If you dont like the prices, dont buy it lol. When sellers cant sell for overs they will drop the prices back down a bit.

On arawn idols are still dirt cheap, exps 3-4k, hastes 3-4k, e sigs 5-6k, hp sigs 7-8k.

Nonone was buying plat items for real expensive and prices are basically back to normal. You are part if your own issue gb15. Stop paying too much and wait lol
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Wasn't expecting for people to become total asses when it comes to selling Lixs. For the record ail, the set price on exps is pretty much 4k and its been that way for many years. Recently they got bumped to 5k, no biggy... But now these noobs are asking for 6k, now it's starting to get out of hand. It's honestly super frustrating that people want to mess with the economy this much and soon we are going to see a new age of inflation within celtic heroes. Where has the common sense gone lmao. Guess the true down fall of this game will come from the players themselves acting like dumbasses trying to make a quick buck

It's happening for all plat items as well. Someone was trying to sell crates of sigils 10k each. Someone tried selling 50 energy Lixs for 200k... Even the prices on items such as pots have gone up, even tho people are trying to sell 1000s at a time and there's obviously a huge abundance of them. I'm just glad I did my spending spree over double plat and I was able to avoid this issue for the most part
They're not noobs. They realize they can make a pretty penny and not have to worry about getting insulted by players for charging more while in trade.

I'm surprised you didn't see this coming when AH was implemented. Be careful what you ask for. You just might get it.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

They're not noobs. They realize they can make a pretty penny and not have to worry about getting insulted by players for charging more while in trade.

I'm surprised you didn't see this coming when AH was implemented. Be careful what you ask for. You just might get it.
Yeah we've got level 200 pulling this crap. I can't complain because you can sell drops higher anyway, but it's disappointing nonetheless
LIR
Shea Souffle level 100 Warrior.
Grendel level 155 Rogue.
Dreo level 96 Druid.
Aardi Level 80 Ranger

Eh, also a secret lv158 Warrior.

Proud Gen of Hurt.

It's no surprise really, plat buyers have to spend real money so of course most will try to get as much gold for that money as possible.
If people stop paying silly prices for things then the prices will drop. Complaining about prices shooting up then aiding that by spending 10k each for heroic xps is just feeding the overpriced market you complain about.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage