Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Forums

I understand if someone comes in bashing you but can we all chill out on this bss and biased commenting and the trolling of ppl like if you're doing it intentionally just to tick someone off can you please not id prefer forum to be a safe place to share your topic and how you feel on a matter(opinion) without having to worry about if someone will see your post and come try to take away your credibility or any chance you have at being heard out *sings why can't we be friends*

Re: Forums

I understand if someone comes in bashing you but can we all chill out on this bss and biased commenting and the trolling of ppl like if you're doing it intentionally just to tick someone off can you please not id prefer forum to be a safe place to share your topic and how you feel on a matter(opinion) without having to worry about if someone will see your post and come try to take away your credibility or any chance you have at being heard out *sings why can't we be friends*
Now when you say no more trolling, what exactly would that entail :?
But i agree... So many people use the forums as a way to bash other clans etc... like just because your clan lost a boss doesn't mean there is an aspect of the game that is broken. If you lost the boss because of a glitch, complain about the glitch, but don't bring in clan competition into it.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: Forums

Now when you say no more trolling, what exactly would that entail :?
But i agree... So many people use the forums as a way to bash other clans etc... like just because your clan lost a boss doesn't mean there is an aspect of the game that is broken. If you lost the boss because of a glitch, complain about the glitch, but don't bring in clan competition into it.
Trolling as in playing dumb to get others mad or waste their time or just straight out trying to anger em