Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The most interesting thing I have read about this game (MUST READ)

https://www.google.com/amp/www.gamesind ... heroes-dev

Not sure if the quotes used in the article are legit but they sound pretty legit to me so whatever.

This article answers so many questions I have had over the years and I'm glad I came across it. Also... Has crafting been confirmed? I read that otm was developing a mounted combat system and crafting, and this was from Nov, 2014... We just got mounted combat so does that mean crafting will be next??????

Anyways, enjoy reading this and post your thoughts about it. Also it would be nice if an admin could confirm that the quotes used in this article are legit.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: The most interesting thing I have read about this game (MUST READ)

ooooh exciting :0
what exactly would crafting entail? I am a very lazy person, I just love to lix, level, and kill stuff :p
Crafting usually means grinding lol. But grinding for crafting materials has a huge pay off if otm does the crafting system right. You can either get pretty good armor/jewelry once you have collected the materials needed or you can sell crafting materials for profit (did it in OaC and it was well worth the grind in the end, was makin serious money lol).
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

ooooh exciting :0
what exactly would crafting entail? I am a very lazy person, I just love to lix, level, and kill stuff :p
Crafting usually means grinding lol. But grinding for crafting materials has a huge pay off if otm does the crafting system right. You can either get pretty good armor/jewelry once you have collected the materials needed or you can sell crafting materials for profit (did it in OaC and it was well worth the grind in the end, was makin serious money lol).
So crafting entails lixing or grinding or killing stuff? Sounds good ;)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

No crafting!

I am completely opposed to crafting! Do you guys understand what crafting means? It means endless grinding to "up your skill". It means hunting for books to get high level end items available to you. It means that only one person in your clan or server will be able to make the item. After all that, they will sell the item for 20 mil.

BITE YOR TONGUES!!

No crafting allowed here......
Enjoying life one kill at a time .......

No crafting!

I am completely opposed to crafting! Do you guys understand what crafting means? It means endless grinding to "up your skill". It means hunting for books to get high level end items available to you. It means that only one person in your clan or server will be able to make the item. After all that, they will sell the item for 20 mil.

BITE YOR TONGUES!!

This gave me a hell of a chuckle and sadly you're prob right.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

No crafting!

BITE YOR TONGUES!!

Totally agree! I maxed my crafting in OaC and OMG it was some serious work! This game has enough grinding without adding crafting to it. And I know myself...if crafting is added, I will be right there doing it and I will have to level it as high as possible. Please, save me from this and don't add crafting to this game! :-)

They should fix the endless hours (days actually since most have 36 hours spawn window) of camping for end game bosses first before they release any big update like crafting.
-1, windows just got shorten, 12 hours cut off. What 5 minute eg windows? These are end game bosses not dl or edl.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at