Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I spent $100 and have a few questions

^ do you actually know how many fashion types there are?

And armours cant be fashionable? Earth stone is awesome.
Earthstone doesn't even look good unless you like looking like a cross between Robocop and a cheap gobot knock off toy.
Earthstone was the first armour to come out with depth, regardless though most people would agree that it does look good.

And your opinion on ES didn't really add anything to the discussion. The point being armours can look good.

Maybe have the option to equip armours in fashion slots?
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

^ do you actually know how many fashion types there are?

And armours cant be fashionable? Earth stone is awesome.
Earthstone doesn't even look good unless you like looking like a cross between Robocop and a cheap gobot knock off toy.
Earthstone was the first armour to come out with depth, regardless though most people would agree that it does look good.

And your opinion on ES didn't really add anything to the discussion. The point being armours can look good.

Maybe have the option to equip armours in fashion slots?
Ah so your opinion that it does look nice adds to the discussion but a a difference of opinion doesn't. Good to know.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Ah so your opinion that it does look nice adds to the discussion but a a difference of opinion doesn't. Good to know.
No. The reason for the post was the suggestion that they release well designed armours rather than pure fashion, and gave an armour that I like as an example. The fact you don't like Earthstone isn't really relevant.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

No. The reason for the post was the suggestion that they release well designed armours rather than pure fashion, and gave an armour that I like as an example. The fact you don't like Earthstone isn't really relevant.
You liking earthstone isn't relevant either then.
Earthstone looked good before new engine. Now it's as ugly as darkflame.
I wish they'd make connacht armor into fashion. And before anyone starts *** and moaning. I do infact own all connacht sets and even darkflame.

Fashion was a great addition to this game. Gives everyone a diverse way to look and you don't have to look at same thing all day. Why do you think call of duty did it. unfathomable is cool. And they're adding plenty of drop gear aswell. Even if the drops rates suck and most of the drops suck. They're still there and you're still here