Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A mistake way too easy to make

There needs to be a safeguard of some sort in the auction house. I just sold nearly 500 of one item for 30k, when I meant to place 10 for 30k and I'm just heartbroken. It took me 2 years of farming to have those items. Someone was super quick and bought the auction before I noticed my mistake. I just lost 1.5 million gold in 30 seconds and I can't even ask for a trade back since the buyers are anonymous. Since it was such an obvious mistake is there a way to reverse the transaction? What if someone did it with 1000 xps or something? Can I send in a support ticket? (Asking otm, don't need the peanut gallery screaming "all sales are final")
It's just way too easy to make that mistake. It happens because when you move 1 item to the auction page the whole lot moves. Please change this OTM.

Crushed :(

Re: A mistake way too easy to make

This almost happened to me too. Luckily I noticed in only a few seconds. The simple solution is to simply move 1 of an item and for more require a person to manually change it. Right now it moves the whole stack.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I sent a support ticket anyway. Otm can see from my past transactions that I've sold 10 vials at 30k many, many times in the last couple weeks. Hopefully they can be recovered since it's such an obvious error. Or maybe the gal/guy who "won" the auction is reading this and will graciously allow a trade back. I know I would in a second. I have faith in humanity!

Really though, imagine if it was someone's whole stack of combos? Some people have hundreds of them

This almost happened to me too. Luckily I noticed in only a few seconds. The simple solution is to simply move 1 of an item and for more require a person to manually change it. Right now it moves the whole stack.
Yup!good idea! This one is an Easy fix and a seriously important one! I did it once with hundred of SKS instead of 10...Almost a heart attack rushing to cancel it...

We hear everyday some people having these issue

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh

In an effort to reduce potential mistakes when it comes to selling, we've implemented this change for the next release.

In future, stacked items should default to 1 for the input value as opposed to the maximum when creating a listing.
Can this system also be implemented for buying. Recently spent 180k on an 18k item.
Have questions? Click this sentence!
Click this. I dare you. Bet you wont.
Find me on Herne - Darkeice
Or on Balor - MisterWiskers
▼Please do this▼
Cross Platform!

Can this system also be implemented for buying. Recently spent 180k on an 18k item.
When buying, the bid value will only ever increase in value by 5% from the previous bid automatically. It should never default to your max gold amount.
Yes I know, but I have big fingers and when I hit bid, I must've moved the slider a bit to the right by accident and suddenly I was down 180 k :/
Have questions? Click this sentence!
Click this. I dare you. Bet you wont.
Find me on Herne - Darkeice
Or on Balor - MisterWiskers
▼Please do this▼
Cross Platform!