Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Item prices?

#2
Reaper ring- 10m+
Spectral tali- 1m+
White lugh- from what I've offered 8m+
Black lugh- around 4-5m+
Rad es- 1-2m+

These are best estimates for gwydion prices as all seller of these items are completely different in their wanting for these items
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Re: Item prices?

#3
Allyknife wrote:Reaper ring- 10m+
Spectral tali- 1m+
White lugh- from what I've offered 8m+
Black lugh- around 4-5m+
Rad es- 1-2m+

These are best estimates for gwydion prices as all seller of these items are completely different in their wanting for these items

Talk about over priced lol. Reaper rings would probably sell for 5m on lugh, spec tali's are impossible to sell so 500k to the shop, anything over 3m for fash is overpriced IMO besides sparkling lanrik/spooky hunter and maybe snowbound frost guard. Rad es is worthless now that it can be dropped again.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Item prices?

#4
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Allyknife wrote:Reaper ring- 10m+
Spectral tali- 1m+
White lugh- from what I've offered 8m+
Black lugh- around 4-5m+
Rad es- 1-2m+

These are best estimates for gwydion prices as all seller of these items are completely different in their wanting for these items

Talk about over priced lol. Reaper rings would probably sell for 5m on lugh, spec tali's are impossible to sell so 500k to the shop, anything over 3m for fash is overpriced IMO besides sparkling lanrik/spooky hunter and maybe snowbound frost guard. Rad es is worthless now that it can be dropped again.


These are your opinions. The OP is asking for price checks on different servers, not if we think something is overpriced on one sever vs another.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Item prices?

#5
It's actually pretty fare priced, our server seems to have a surplus of gold flowing from mid levels to high levels

I was able to make a mil in a day selling a few barber tokens
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Re: Item prices?

#6
Zyz wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Allyknife wrote:Reaper ring- 10m+
Spectral tali- 1m+
White lugh- from what I've offered 8m+
Black lugh- around 4-5m+
Rad es- 1-2m+

These are best estimates for gwydion prices as all seller of these items are completely different in their wanting for these items

Talk about over priced lol. Reaper rings would probably sell for 5m on lugh, spec tali's are impossible to sell so 500k to the shop, anything over 3m for fash is overpriced IMO besides sparkling lanrik/spooky hunter and maybe snowbound frost guard. Rad es is worthless now that it can be dropped again.


These are your opinions. The OP is asking for price checks on different servers, not if we think something is overpriced on one sever vs another.

Doing a price check on most of these items is nearly impossible because there are no set prices and they all vary from person to person so in the end it's all about opinion
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Item prices?

#7
Epona:
Reaper- 6-8 mil
Midnight ammy: 600-750k
White lugh: none active
Black lugh: 1-3 mil
Rad estone: no clue tbh
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Re: Item prices?

#8
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Zyz wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:Talk about over priced lol. Reaper rings would probably sell for 5m on lugh, spec tali's are impossible to sell so 500k to the shop, anything over 3m for fash is overpriced IMO besides sparkling lanrik/spooky hunter and maybe snowbound frost guard. Rad es is worthless now that it can be dropped again.


These are your opinions. The OP is asking for price checks on different servers, not if we think something is overpriced on one sever vs another.

Doing a price check on most of these items is nearly impossible because there are no set prices and they all vary from person to person so in the end it's all about opinion


Every server has a price range for each item even if it's wide (i.e. reaper ring on x server 4-15 mil).
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Elfylolz, PrinceLelouch and 16 guests