Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Opinion on the constant drop in servers

#32
I still find it amazing people say the game isn't p2w when there is play items involved with every aspect of endgame. You say farm gold ok, but how do you plan on getting kids if everyone farms gold over buying plat. How do you plan to get lixs, surely you don't think your reaching 180+ without them nor do you think you will kill raids and legit bosses without em.

There has to be the low life plat buyers in order to make this game work, without play buyers there is no ch.
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Re: Opinion on the constant drop in servers

#33
Allyknife wrote:I still find it amazing people say the game isn't p2w when there is play items involved with every aspect of endgame. You say farm gold ok, but how do you plan on getting kids if everyone farms gold over buying plat. How do you plan to get lixs, surely you don't think your reaching 180+ without them nor do you think you will kill raids and legit bosses without em.

There has to be the low life plat buyers in order to make this game work, without play buyers there is no ch.

It is p2w. Without plat we wouldn't get heroic lixes, and tbh without those we wouldn't even be able to kill half the raid bosses
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger


Image


._.

Re: Opinion on the constant drop in servers

#34
I'm curious, has anyone even tried taking down a raid boss without lixing? I know it's possible on hrung who can drop some decent gear and it obviously can be done on aggy. A pay to win MMO is defined by the gap between a non paying player and a paying player in terms of premium gear (gear that can be purchased with real money which this game has 0 of). Getting gold in this game is so easy without paying that the gap between the two sides is fairly small especially when compared to other bigger MMOs. Just because a few plat buyers help keep Lixs in the market doesn't mean that this game is a pay to win

Also I've known people in the past/present that play solo and simply live off of shop gear/lux and are/were fairly decent players in terms of stats. So no, you don't need raid gear to play the game enjoyably at later levels
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Opinion on the constant drop in servers

#35
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:I'm curious, has anyone even tried taking down a raid boss without lixing? I know it's possible on hrung who can drop some decent gear and it obviously can be done on aggy. A pay to win MMO is defined by the gap between a non paying player and a paying player in terms of premium gear (gear that can be purchased with real money which this game has 0 of). Getting gold in this game is so easy without paying that the gap between the two sides is fairly small especially when compared to other bigger MMOs. Just because a few plat buyers help keep Lixs in the market doesn't mean that this game is a pay to win

Also I've known people in the past/present that play solo and simply live off of shop gear/lux and are/were fairly decent players in terms of stats. So no, you don't need raid gear to play the game enjoyably at later levels

U can easily do hrung and mord unlixed with the right numbers. Hrung is easy we do it with 1 group a lot of the time unlixed. Mord not as easy but possible. Necro prot (prime) and gele are literally impossible without heroic lixes... without heroics, we wouldn't be able to kill eg bosses, and therefore not be able to reach "endgame" without paying. whether u accept that or not isn't going to change the fact that it's p2w.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger


Image


._.

Re: Opinion on the constant drop in servers

#36
It's not "pay to win"... It's "there isn't enough players". Besides, haven't you heard of the guy that got to 220 lixless? Goes to show you that it is possible if you put your mind to it and look beyond the grind which people have a hard time doing. I actually tried to lvl lixless and it worked out pretty good, although I wouldn't do it now cause I have a good stock of combos.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Opinion on the constant drop in servers

#37
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:It's not "pay to win"... It's "there isn't enough players". Besides, haven't you heard of the guy that got to 220 lixless? Goes to show you that it is possible if you put your mind to it and look beyond the grind which people have a hard time doing. I actually tried to lvl lixless and it worked out pretty good, although I wouldn't do it now cause I have a good stock of combos.


Leveling without lixes and killing the hardest end game bosses without lix are totally different. And yeah if you could get enough players you wouldn't need lix but with the number you'd need I'm not sure if there wouldn't be so much lag it'd be worth trying. But until that day, it's p2w if your goal is to down gele and proteus. Some players don't care about this and they log in, socialize, and occasionally level.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Opinion on the constant drop in servers

#38
Zyz wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:It's not "pay to win"... It's "there isn't enough players". Besides, haven't you heard of the guy that got to 220 lixless? Goes to show you that it is possible if you put your mind to it and look beyond the grind which people have a hard time doing. I actually tried to lvl lixless and it worked out pretty good, although I wouldn't do it now cause I have a good stock of combos.


Leveling without lixes and killing the hardest end game bosses without lix are totally different. And yeah if you could get enough players you wouldn't need lix but with the number you'd need I'm not sure if there wouldn't be so much lag it'd be worth trying. But until that day, it's p2w if your goal is to down gele and proteus. Some players don't care about this and they log in, socialize, and occasionally level.

Thought he meant you have to pay to lvl to endgame cause reaching endgame would technically be hitting lvl 220 aka the soft cap
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Opinion on the constant drop in servers

#39
Allyknife wrote:There has to be the low life plat buyers in order to make this game work, without play buyers there is no ch.


I don't know why you consider plat buyers as "low lives". Many of plat buyers I know are usually in a good situation in their lives, they have loving families, good jobs, usually well off and can afford to spend cash on a so-so MMO game because they can, and that's usually their entertainment budget.
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Opinion on the constant drop in servers

#40
Aileron wrote:
Allyknife wrote:There has to be the low life plat buyers in order to make this game work, without play buyers there is no ch.


I don't know why you consider plat buyers as "low lives". Many of plat buyers I know are usually in a good situation in their lives, they have loving families, good jobs, usually well off and can afford to spend cash on a so-so MMO game because they can, and that's usually their entertainment budget.


I assumed it was a typo. Most low life's won't be able to afford plat
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Puck and 18 guests