Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Thoughts on the newly implemented Auction House

I was able to sell some random fashion, grand vials, and other things that otherwise would have continued to sit in my inventory, collecting dust.
To curry's point, chickens are being circulated, so thats amazing. (I'm at 4117 by the way)
What I'm trying to say, and +1 if you agree, the Auction House is one of the best, if not the best thing to happen in Celtic Heroes.
Thank You OTM!

(Also I was able to buy black lanrik gloves for 150k so yay!)
Crusher mm
Lvl 227+
Class Blunt Ammy + Axe Braces + Sword Rings = Best Warrior
Server Belenus
Proud General of Elementals

Crushermm is the best player ever.

Re: Thoughts on the newly implemented Auction House

It's quite good for getting rid of clutter (and a friggn good way for the black market on danu lmao) although I still don't know about the amount being taken off if you successfully sell
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Auction house was definitely needed. +1

Only thing I hate is -> people able to cancel their auction at any point. Very annoying! after you spend time bidding for Hours and right before auction is about to expire, seller decides to cancel. Wth
Exactly there really needs to be a time frame in which the seller can remove items they put in AH.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Only thing I hate is -> people able to cancel their auction at any point. Very annoying! after you spend time bidding for Hours and right before auction is about to expire, seller decides to cancel. Wth
Exactly there really needs to be a time frame in which the seller can remove items they put in AH.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

At least show the exact time an item is up, and give us more options of times to choose. (this is nitpicky, but it still would be nice to know that, for example, 10 xps are being put up for 38 hours and 41 min-instead of 'a short time')
Crusher mm
Lvl 227+
Class Blunt Ammy + Axe Braces + Sword Rings = Best Warrior
Server Belenus
Proud General of Elementals

Crushermm is the best player ever.

At least show the exact time an item is up, and give us more options of times to choose. (this is nitpicky, but it still would be nice to know that, for example, 10 xps are being put up for 38 hours and 41 min-instead of 'a short time')
Yes! I would LOVE to know exactly when an auction's going to end. "Very short" really doesn't cut it. It's super annoying and I don't think it's nitpicking at all to ask for that small change.