Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Use Weapons and Armour in Fashion Slots.

Aileron has beaten me to it :lol:

Pretty spot on, we've discussed it quite a few times in the office but have never implemented anything due to the reasons stated.

There is just currently no way for the system to understand an item as both fashion and armour.
World of Warcraft can do it :p
World of Warcraft is also a PC game run by a multi billion dollar company lmao
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Aileron has beaten me to it :lol:

Pretty spot on, we've discussed it quite a few times in the office but have never implemented anything due to the reasons stated.

There is just currently no way for the system to understand an item as both fashion and armour.
World of Warcraft can do it :p
World of Warcraft is also a PC game run by a multi billion dollar company lmao
All the reason for OTM to aim high.

Aileron has beat me to it :lol:

If the system can't understand 2 type items there are probably other workarounds.

What if you changed the definition of what makes a fashion slot useable? What I mean by this is if you made fashion slots be able to equip any armor/fashion(by part of course) and then if you want to add restrictions on class and level. It is not the same as the 2 type issue as it would be changed how the slot works, not the item so it may be possible. As for fear of stats being applied I can with a good certainty say they will not, as the pumpkin hat from 2012 had the error of 5 weight on it and it was not applied to my char when worn.

If my suggestion could work then you also don't have to change every item, as changing the slot req would do all the work. Worth a shot I guess.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr