Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re can't log on

Since it got locked and no chance to respond here's another.
If you want suggestions instead of insults listen the the players that have been around a longtime! Help the players!

I've seen plenty of posts and complaints in game about the the clairvoyant updates lately! You have a ton of people that enjoy playing your game but are sitting on the edge like wtf is this.(drop rates, no new bosses, no new gear,no new areas,no continuing the game) yeah graphics are cool and mounts are neat but that stuff should be done on the side and not make your continuing the game come to a hault! Quit cutting corners...like a 1 day beta hardly enough testing and that looks bad on you guys a ton were again like wtf

Don't take days to get back to a support message You guys made this a timing game so yes it is a time sensitive subject.reinburse players or all of us when you guys are at fault (and yes more then 1 super combo ha)

I guess the real suggestion here would be hire more people at least for a bit of time to catch you guys back up! You guys obviously are getting behind and making people ponder continuing to play a game they have already sunk a bunch of money into

Re: Re can't log on

Amen Etha. we wouldn't have to "accuse" them how they call it. I'm just pointing out facts. and yes I'm getting irritated and yes I'm pointing fingers what would you do if your getting ignored completely. I get a foul mouth when beeing ignore over multiple tickets no single reply. and you tell me not to accuse and use foul langue lmfao.

When custermers get ignored that is when they start acting up. for once own up to your faults.

Amen Etha. we wouldn't have to "accuse" them how they call it. I'm just pointing out facts. and yes I'm getting irritated and yes I'm pointing fingers what would you do if your getting ignored completely. I get a foul mouth when beeing ignore over multiple tickets no single reply. and you tell me not to accuse and use foul langue lmfao.

When custermers get ignored that is when they start acting up. for once own up to your faults.
Okay, what were your most recent support tickets?

I'll see if I can help or answer any questions you may have.

I'm catching hell logging on to any server since update and can't submit a ticket unless i log in. Any suggestions besides spending my hard earned $ elsewhere? This is starting to make me mad.

I'm catching hell logging on to any server since update and can't submit a ticket unless i log in. Any suggestions besides spending my hard earned $ elsewhere? This is starting to make me mad.
Being looked into and worked on: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 10#p707375

Currently the teams number one focus is resolving this issue.

From the Support Logs:

Request for a server transfer - Replied: Hi Hero! Unfortunately, we currently do not offer a server transfer service but this is a proposed feature in a future update. Our forums and Facebook page give users up to the minute updates on features and current services. –Support

"i want a refund for all lixes and rss spend this weekend or 4k plat back. this is just insane how you guys screwed up. "
Support are unable to provide refunds for lixes used (On their logs it will appear the lix was used without issue, I would advise in future not using further lixes until you can be sure the issue is resolved) and will not gift 4k Platinum upon request.

Yup thats my ticket last time servers went awall. and never got a reply on that. also there was another ticket about leggs and skill freezes. didn't get a reply on that one either.

And if you guys know the server wasn't running normally and skills took 10-30 seconds to cast. then saying lixes worked correctly yeah duh they did but we couldn't use them correctly. that same weekend 38 of our players wasted 3 sets off lixes on gelbron. gelbron kept hitting and lixes kept running but our skills where stuck. I've send a ticket and a mail about that to. and guess what no reply. so did atleast 15 others from our clan and they got ignored as well. 6 quit after that because they was fed up with otms customer service.

This is a real issue and you guys need to work on it asap. You rely on our money spend. So reimburses the players who lost lixes because the server wasn't running as it should be.

Yup thats my ticket last time servers went awall. and never got a reply on that. also there was another ticket about leggs and skill freezes. didn't get a reply on that one either.

And if you guys know the server wasn't running normally and skills took 10-30 seconds to cast. then saying lixes worked correctly yeah duh they did but we couldn't use them correctly. that same weekend 38 of our players wasted 3 sets off lixes on gelbron. gelbron kept hitting and lixes kept running but our skills where stuck. I've send a ticket and a mail about that to. and guess what no reply. so did atleast 15 others from our clan and they got ignored as well. 6 quit after that because they was fed up with otms customer service.

This is a real issue and you guys need to work on it asap. You rely on our money spend. So reimburses the players who lost lixes because the server wasn't running as it should be.
Support will be unable to assist in the issues detailed. They are here to resolve account based issues not server based issues.

If your ticket has not been replied to it is either: They are unable to provide a response or they are working through a large workload and are only replying to tickets that require a reply.

The issue detailed was discussed on the forum by myself with explanation given as to the cause.

Lord almighty, why are you acting like a spoiled 12 year old. If there were server issues why where you lixing in the first place? I understand that people get frustrated a lot with the MANY issues this game has, but throwing a temper tantrum when something you don't like happens doesn't get things done. Get your big boy pants on and speak like a adult to a adult, OTM owes you nothing. I see many posts on forums bashing OTM for their issues, but guess what? They say it in a respectful and a adult like way and not like a spoiled child who thinks the world owes them something. I'm other words grow up.

As for OTM, though the op can't say things in a respectful manner, some of their thoughts are for the most part true. A game that has been around for 5 years shouldn't have issues like this. I would expect that a company would have learned how to manage their game, for how long this game has been going and the lack of listening to player feedback, it's almost sad. Now I'm not gonna ask for a reimbursement or free anything, even though free stuff is always awesome, but simply to realize that this game has major problems and you guys need to start paying closer attention to player feedback that is always being supported.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger