Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Auction house rocks. Thank you OTM

I realize being a developer is often a thankless job. You guys did well on the auction house. I am really enjoying it.
I thought fishing was a waste of time. I thought most of your recent "major" updates were a waste of time. Making all old events come back was cool, but with 2 week spawn time it has little effect. The auction house is awesome though. Please pass my thanks on to the entire dev team.

Now if we could only get some clan dungeons or group dungeons I would love you forever!
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger

Re: Auction house rocks. Thank you OTM

It certainly has been a long time coming, and it was something the game sorely needed, way before mounts and pets, but I'm just glad it's finally here. Now if we only have more time to dabble with it, as it is, most toons are non-stop camped or parked at raid bosses waiting for spawn. Players are happier if game issues are being addressed rather than pushing money making content that players didn't ask for.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I'm glad that everyone is enjoying the Auction House :)
They'll enjoy it until they use their 5 free slots and then have to go buy plat to be able to sell anything. I hate to be that guy but the developers made literally the least player friendly auction house I've seen in an MMO to this day. You're essentially holding the auction house ransom.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I'm glad that everyone is enjoying the Auction House :)
They'll enjoy it until they use their 5 free slots and then have to go buy plat to be able to sell anything. I hate to be that guy but the developers made literally the least player friendly auction house I've seen in an MMO to this day. You're essentially holding the auction house ransom.
New accounts are free. A good way to look at it is there are bajillions of account names left to be used and discarded to circumvent it.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|