Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Flo's CH Boss Timer for IOS has launched!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flos-ch ... ?ls=1&mt=8

Enjoy

Finally made it through apple review. This new version has some really cool features.
Subscribing to bosses for push notifs and alarms is not quite done, but just need some server side changes to enable retroactively, so hopefully you will be able to "Rally the troops" for rare spawns, and be notified when snorri (or whatever) boss is due soon.

(This is an unofficial app not endorsed by OTM made and maintained exclusively by me)
Last edited by flough on Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger

Re: Flo's CH Boss Timer for IOS has launched!

Actively used by hundreds of clans. The app lets you create a timer bank for your clan. Your members can register to your clans timer bank. Only your admins can approve them and set the appropriate access for applying members. Members can set bosses with a single click.

You can see whats due with a single glance.
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger

Not trying to be a nuisance. The app doesn't seem to be sending notifications for me, have made they are turned on. Another thing is I have to open the setting tab and go back to refresh the timers, any way there could be a refresh button or potentionally update per min for each timer?
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Not trying to be a nuisance. The app doesn't seem to be sending notifications for me, have made they are turned on. Another thing is I have to open the setting tab and go back to refresh the timers, any way there could be a refresh button or potentionally update per min for each timer?
Appreciate the feedback.
I wanted to get the IOS app released, and did not want to hold up its release on the push notifications feature. Subscribing inside of the menu to bosses currently does nothing (there is a disclaimer at the top stating this). I intend to enable this functionality in the coming weeks.

The timer refreshes every 30 seconds. No need to do anything.
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger