Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Next Event Chests

I'm sure this has been a topic already but i'm gonna bring it back up for some discussion. I'm sure a lot of people have been wondering if in the next event's chests there will be mounts added back. I personally loved the satisfaction of opening a chest and receiving a mount, but now there are war mounts. I have no issue with these "mounts", but I myself along with several others i'm sure have the same feeling to obtain mounts from chests.

Does anyone else agree with me on this matter? I used to play on IOS, but had some issues with my previous apple device which hindered me from playing there, which is why i play on android now. I just thought it was exciting to receive a mount from a chest seeing as how these "new" chests are terrible (in my opinion) due to the fact that the only point of buying chests is to sell them most of the time and not for personal enjoyment.
RageMoose
Rogue - 220
Clan - The Expendables
Server - Fingal

Re: Next Event Chests

Personally, the chance of mounts were always the draw to open chests for me. Now, I only buy chests when I want gold. Just to sell them. Granted, I would still sell them if there were mounts. It is just more effective to sell the chests and buy what you want from some other sucker.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

I don't get chests anymore because no mounts. They should bring mounts back or chests just aren't enticing.

I also don't like war mounts yet because I'm a rogue and die a lot so it isn't practical for me. Maybe if mount whistles came from chests like Rez and restos in packs of 50 I would get a war mount other then that or removing dismount I don't plan on getting one.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

Pretty much only bought chests for a chance to get new mounts and event exclusive fash. So i guess im not gonna be buying any chests from this next update or any future ones for the time being.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Pretty much only bought chests for a chance to get new mounts and event exclusive fash. So i guess im not gonna be buying any chests from this next update or any future ones for the time being.
^
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

^
^
Belenus is my home.
Natedawg level 220 ranger
Natedawg1 level 221 warrior

I bet a ton of chests would be bought if there was a rare chance at a piece of fashion from previous years.
As great as this could be which would allow me to finally complete my snowbound turq fg set, there is too many people who will cry on forums about their collectibles which sit in their banks and inventory collecting dust, losing value even tho they don't plan on selling them which still makes me curious why collectors collect, and complain when there piece of fash drops in value
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

I bet a ton of chests would be bought if there was a rare chance at a piece of fashion from previous years.
As great as this could be which would allow me to finally complete my snowbound turq fg set, there is too many people who will cry on forums about their collectibles which sit in their banks and inventory collecting dust, losing value even tho they don't plan on selling them which still makes me curious why collectors collect, and complain when there piece of fash drops in value
What I don't understand, is why people don't understand. :D
The reason why collectors collect things is because they are valuable, not to sell them. I have fashion that I don't sell, maybe on a rainy day I might sell, but I have no reason to sell the fashion.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger