Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Xp curve

The XP curve re-balance is included in the Under The Hammer update.

This will affect all classes.
What are the details of the curve? How will effect each class?

Hopefully Druids will get some help and classes like mine aren't as easy to lvl.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Hopefully Druids will get some help and classes like mine aren't as easy to lvl.
This change will make leveling smoother for all classes and overall improve the leveling experience.

The curve is used globally so will affect classes equally in terms of xp required.

This change will make leveling smoother for all classes and overall improve the leveling experience.

The curve is used globally so will affect classes equally in terms of xp required.
So it's just all around easier to level all classes? Not make it equally as capable as leveling? Because the difference between a rogue leveling and a Druid is substantial.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

So rogues, mages, and warriors will still be faster to level and require less plat items compared to druids still?

This is my ongoing complaint about the whole class balance thing - OTM has created a situation of unfairness against those that choose the druid class. Y'all want to look at all classes but not all classes need to be looked at at the same time if there is a huge discrepancy between the classes. That's like saying you're going to improve wages in your company but you need to wait to improve those making minimum wage as those making 6 figures.

Or if they said Muldar and kodelia you both will make 50k per year. Oh except Muldar you have to work 80 hours per week for that 50k and kodelia has to work 40 hours.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

If you look at the positive side druids will still benefit from the change also because the xp is increasing for them too. Also dps classes are usually easier to level in most games like the previous person said.
Gwydion
Knightime - warrior
FieryRage - fire mage
DarkImmortal - rogue
BowDown - archer
Pureness - druid
SpellCrazy - ice mage

Honestly though it's your choice to choose to play a Druid.
Take World of Warcraft for example. There is no XP Curve. It's obvious that a healer based class will take longer to level over a DPS based class.
That's not the point. Clans are lucky that people decided they'd go ahead and level despite the disparity. Most of us got so far along before we truly noticed the amount of resources it took compared to other classes and then didn't want to waste what we had already invested and still enjoyed the class. So you can either bear with it or quit.

And, personally, I think the ones with the response like yours should spend a month without access to their clan having druids and not able to conduct high level raids.

Almost all other games with a healer class gives that class enough dps options so they are able to level at near the same speed as true dps classes.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue