Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Swastika

I wonder why there used to be a swastika on the idol of wood, and in fact, it's still there... just blurred out. You can still see it.
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

Re: Swastika

Contrary to popular belief, the swasitka is not German in origin nor was it invented by the Nazi party. It's is a symbol that dates back many thousands of years from various cultures, Hindus, Celts and Greeks among them.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Contrary to popular belief, the swasitka is not German in origin nor was it invented by the Nazi party. It's is a symbol that dates back many thousands of years from various cultures, Hindus, Celts and Greeks among them.
Correct. In fact its a very peaceful symbol, and if u see it's definition u will think 'How is it related to the Nazis then?'. They used it BECAUSE it was a symbol of peace, companionship and more, and that was the whole point about it. But its not a symbol that means any harm.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Unfortunately regardless of its origin, the swastika has forever been corrupted into an icon of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It's no accident white supremacists use it as their banner, and no one who ever sees one painted on a building, gravestone, or anything similar views it as a symbol of peace. I would respectfully ask OTM to completely remove it from the statue.

Hey Heroes,

Does anyone have a screenshot of this?

I had a look in game at the idol but I am really not seeing it.

Thanks

Using the swastika since NSDAP is taboo, it is representative of the atrocities committed and it is still commonly used among the WAR and other white supremacist groups.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Devious Devil could you please explain your abbreviations, I'm not familiar with them. Thanks

Top kek, SJWs be SJWing in a mobile game board.
'Idiots, Social Justice Warriors be Social Justice Warring in a mobile game forum'

I believe this is what he said, can't be sure as I am not fluent in uneducated. However, I tried my best.
Oderint Dum Metuant.