Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Does otm not ban shared accounts

Allowing people to borrow items is at the discreation of the user, if they get scammed that's stinks but they chose to let them borrow it. Why can't this apply to accounts if they share their info and get screwed it stinks but it's their fault and otm should just say nothing we can do about it.
if i am talking to someone i would like to be sure that it is the real person. Shared accs should be banned. Lending gear and lending an account are two extremely different things lol
Not saying they are the same , but they should both be able to put to the discreation of the user, although you are right about making sure your talking to the real owner.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

Two major game improvements:

1) actual clan banks. This way OTM can be consistent in shared account banning and yet provide the needed clan storage space. There are many other mmo you can model this off of.

2) an actual way to loan items. Loaned items would be no trade, non-mailable, non-npcsellable and would return to the lender after so many hours or days or by dropping the item. It would clearly identify it as a loan window so as not to be confused with trade. You could include a non-refundable gold amount as a fee so that people could rent items and have a guarentee that they would come back.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

1) actual clan banks. This way OTM can be consistent in shared account banning and yet provide the needed clan storage space. There are many other mmo you can model this off of.

2) an actual way to loan items. Loaned items would be no trade, non-mailable, non-npcsellable and would return to the lender after so many hours or days or by dropping the item. It would clearly identify it as a loan window so as not to be confused with trade. You could include a non-refundable gold amount as a fee so that people could rent items and have a guarentee that they would come back.
1. My fear is this would require clan leader to pick and choose which guardians have access which may cause conflict that wasn't there before.

2. I can see scammers using this feature for ill will. Sell something over and over with loan button being activated. Sad but true.

Both are great concepts tho! :D
Enjoying life one kill at a time .......

Not sure about 1
But 2 is a great idea. I could finally loan items without worry of being scammed :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Think about it ..... clan banks in other mmos are visible to entire clan which makes leaders accountable for loot. Members cannot remove from bank. They can only see items which enables them to ask for or purchase banked items.

Think about it ..... clan banks in other mmos are visible to entire clan which makes leaders accountable for loot. Members cannot remove from bank. They can only see items which enables them to ask for or purchase banked items.
in that way ya that would be nice. The clan I am in all EG bank loot is visible to clan via online spreadsheets which keeps it accountable.
But the way that you describe it would be nice.
But how would items get put into it. Currently we mail drops to the banker toon. How would players be able to easily "Deposit" drops to the bank?
Bob The God

what if you have schizophrenia or multiple personality disorder? :lol:
So are u admitting to account sharing then? :lol:
You seem to lack reading comprehension.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

The banker (in castle) for the clan vault has several options controlled by clan leader. One such option is anyone in clan tag can deposit but not withdraw. A lot of smaller players used to deposit quest loot and we can see this. Clan leader also had a log available so they can see who deposited what and how many were deposited.

Also based on plat usage a clan vault can have different pages. This could be used to sort quest items via end game armor vs end game weapons. I can go on and on but you get the picture.

The banker (in castle) for the clan vault has several options controlled by clan leader. One such option is anyone in clan tag can deposit but not withdraw. A lot of smaller players used to deposit quest loot and we can see this. Clan leader also had a log available so they can see who deposited what and how many were deposited.

Also based on plat usage a clan vault can have different pages. This could be used to sort quest items via end game armor vs end game weapons. I can go on and on but you get the picture.
Would also need to be a way to organize by boss and type, or a way for leader to set up multiple different banks. I couldn't even count how many sub banks Res has lol. Multiple banks keeps everything organized so that its easier to chart so players can see whats there. Also allows leaders to better keep inventory.
Bob The God

Instead of separate banks its separate pages all in one bank. You just flip through tabs. Extra pages are purchased with plat. It's rather easy to flip through. As far as search option it's just like our current inventory feature.