Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: By popular request: Flough's boss timer available to all clans on all servers!

Meh I'm on the verge of just shutting down the service for all clans but my own tbh.

I released it to the community to help other clans, and what did I get in return? A $150/month and growing server bill (Yes I know I could optimize it a lot but no time) and a buttload of drama. Currently, I have a bunch of idiots from an inactive clan which can't even kill Mordi who've started a reporting war on me because "I steal their timers". What a joke... they didn't even have timers to steal lol. I work 10+ hours a day and play 1 hour a day if I'm lucky. I don't have the luxury of time to deal with idiots.

I'm leaving it running for now because I really just don't have time mess with it atm. Notifications are not coming anytime soon because I tested it, and just find them annoying af. A few people from the clan glancing at and calling timers once we kill something works great for us. Please stop asking for this feature; I have no time to build it anyways.

If you are a legit clan who have NOT caused drama for me and you can verify your clan by sending me a screenshot of your in-game clan roster and have a general or chief send me the SS on the forums, I will be happy to register a clan manually on the timer app for you.
:(

This is why we can't have nice things.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

Re: By popular request: Flough's boss timer available to all clans on all servers!

Meh I'm on the verge of just shutting down the service for all clans but my own tbh.

I released it to the community to help other clans, and what did I get in return? A $150/month and growing server bill (Yes I know I could optimize it a lot but no time) and a buttload of drama. Currently, I have a bunch of idiots from an inactive clan which can't even kill Mordi who've started a reporting war on me because "I steal their timers". What a joke... they didn't even have timers to steal lol. I work 10+ hours a day and play 1 hour a day if I'm lucky. I don't have the luxury of time to deal with idiots.

I'm leaving it running for now because I really just don't have time mess with it atm. Notifications are not coming anytime soon because I tested it, and just find them annoying af. A few people from the clan glancing at and calling timers once we kill something works great for us. Please stop asking for this feature; I have no time to build it anyways.

If you are a legit clan who have NOT caused drama for me and you can verify your clan by sending me a screenshot of your in-game clan roster and have a general or chief send me the SS on the forums, I will be happy to register a clan manually on the timer app for you.
:(

This is why we can't have nice things.
Fools have ruined it for everybody, Xan :/
Would you kindly?