Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

By popular request: Flough's boss timer available to all clans on all servers!

I made a boss timer app for my clan about 18 months ago. It allowed everyone in the clan to signup and then set bosses with just a single click.
Since then it has been used by over 10 clans on several servers. The app was difficult to setup, and administer. After being overwhelmed by requests from other clans to get their own instance of the app, I found the time to sit down and make a polished version where anyone can register a clan, invite their friends, and share celtic heroes boss timers.
The app is just a webview to this url: http://ec2-52-53-219-227.us-west-1.comp ... onaws.com/
If you don't want to use the app, you can use the website without installing anything

You can download the App from the Google play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... imer638267

Youtube video explaining features and showing a demo of it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vIRtGpx2_Y

Features
[*]At a glance see what bosses are due
[*]Switching from game, to app, to set the time, and back to game takes < 3s
[*]Easily register a clan
[*]Easily administer your clan members from the admin page within the app
[*]Set timers with just a click
[*]Edit/delete timers
[*]Leaderboard shows top bossers

Coming soon
[*]Opt-in to push notifications for which ever bosses you want, so you never miss a snorri 6 again!
[*]Sort by whats due
[*]IOS app

IOS app should be hitting the IOS app store later this week. In the mean time you can use the mobile web version
http://ec2-52-53-219-227.us-west-1.comp ... onaws.com/

For support Vox me "Matt (Flo)" or PM me on forums
Last edited by flough on Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger

Re: By popular request: Flough's boss timer available to all clans on all servers!

I'm an Overlordie, Flough's home clan. We've been using his app for several months.

It has made our bossing the best on our server. It is so easy to use and makes coordinating bossing so simple.

A quick switch between app windows to use effectively. It won't log you out of game unless you are too slow at switching back to CH, like most other apps.

Definitely get it sorted for your own clan, especially useful if there is a timezone difference with major players like most major clans :)

Thank you Flough!
Donn (inactive), Fingal and Nuada (inactive).
Usually play druid or mage. I'm trying out warrior just for a change. Rangers are also fun.

Re: By popular request: Flough's boss timer available to all clans on all servers!

It is truly an amazing app. As chief of Overlords, I can't thank Flough enough for it! Our clan's bossing is now much more consistent thanks to this app! We rarely lose any boss times now because everyone is using the same shared timer. All of the admin features and ease of use are just icing on the cake. Love it!!!
Server: Donn
Clan: Vikings

Dark Phantom (222 rogue)
Dark Sorcerer (216 mage)
Dark Overlord (215 warrior)

Cool app but all the raid timers and carrow timers are incorrect.
I guarantee you that the Carrows timers are correct. Aggy & gelebron I do believe are incorrect but I will fix them in a few minutes.

The app is already used by hundreds to set hundreds of thousands of timers. We worked out the Kinks and the timers ages ago. It's not as important for the world bosses so those have been a little neglected. But I have the correct timers and I'll update them in just a moment
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger

Cool app but all the raid timers and carrow timers are incorrect.
I guarantee you that the Carrows timers are correct. Aggy & gelebron I do believe are incorrect but I will fix them in a few minutes.

The app is already used by hundreds to set hundreds of thousands of timers. We worked out the Kinks and the timers ages ago. It's not as important for the world bosses so those have been a little neglected. But I have the correct timers and I'll update them in just a moment
All carrow are incorrect, necro hrun mord gele and prot are incorrect.

Timers are
Gele 48 hrs
Prot 19:50 hours
Mord,hrun,necro 36 hours
Aggy 33 hours

Snorri 1:55
Sreng 1:45
King 1:35
Priest 1:25
Spider 1:15
Oderint Dum Metuant.