Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Can't log in

Muldar I had the same exact problem before yet I was told it was a phone issue rather than a game issue. Seeeee it's not my phone others have the same problem!
When we assist with technical issues we have to ask the most basic questions to ensure we do not go through 1000 support steps only for it to be fixed with a device reset.

I in no way meant to suggest you did not have a problem, at the time you alone had a specific problem with the Lancers of Lir build hence why I said "It sounds like it might be a device / provider issue" rather than an issue with the build.

In this recent hotfix update changes were made which could have affected network connectivity hence why we are now focused on resolving this issue.
Yesh sry.-. The most recent update has permanently fixed my problem it seems but now everyone else is getting it. Seems like it's airborne and highly contagious now e.e
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Looking into the reported loading issues currently.

For anyone with loading issues could you try loading this site: http://test-ipv6.com/ and send us the IPV4/6 result

On both a connection you can login on and cant, Celtic Heroes is ipv6 compliant but just to see which networks are causing issues.

Thanks

Edit:

Actually, what happens when you try to load Celtic Heroes with no internet connection at all? Does it get past the heroes screen?
Can anybody experiencing this issue please use the IPv6 test link above provided by Muldar to give us the details of the connection you are having a problem using with Celtic Heroes during launch.

Any information you can give will help us try to ensure we fix it for all potential connections that are having an issue currently.

Thank You,

Esq
"It was like that when I got here"

This is with VPN running on school network. As of right now, I have to turn off vpn, load ch, get to login screen, then turn on vpn. Before, I could have vpn running and load without issues and log in.

Your IPv4 address on the public Internet appears to be 23.27.250.208

Your IPv6 address on the public Internet appears to be 2606:f180:0:351:351:7adf:f80a:a1e8

Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) appears to be 18779 - EGIHosting, US

Good news! Your current configuration will continue to work as web sites enable IPv6.

A lookup for an IPv6-only name failed; yet the lookup and connect for dual-stack connected via IPv6. The IPv6-only lookup should have worked. Apple has a bug that sporadically causes some IPv6 lookups to fail. We saw evidence of it on this test. You can reload the page and try the test again. For more details, see http://openradar.appspot.com/7333104.

Your DNS server (possibly run by your ISP) appears to have no access to the IPv6 Internet, or is not configured to use it. This may in the future restrict your ability to reach IPv6-only sites. [more info]

This is with no VPN on

Your IPv4 address on the public Internet appears to be 207.126.110.154

Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) appears to be TEKFINITY - Tekfinity, US

No IPv6 address detected [more info]

Good news! Your current configuration will continue to work as web sites enable IPv6.

You appear to be able to browse the IPv4 Internet only. You will not be able to reach IPv6-only sites.

Your DNS server (possibly run by your ISP) appears to have no access to the IPv6 Internet, or is not configured to use it. This may in the future restrict your ability to reach IPv6-only sites. [more info]

Your IPv4 address on the public Internet appears to be 41.13.198.162

Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) appears to be VODACOM-ZA, ZA

No IPv6 address detected [more info]

You appear to be able to browse the IPv4 Internet only. You will not be able to reach IPv6-only sites.

All mine says and I still can't log