Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes is the only game to...

Thanks for ruining such a good thread. This is the reason otm doesn't take us seriously.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

lol bdrules trying to get back into Havoc by bashing Avalon as usual. I'm sure you'll be back soon enough, you have a revolving door with Seela anyway.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

because a requirement for havoc is bash Avalon lol. (Sarcasm because you know Ail will blow it out of context) Does that mean a requirement for Ava is to post on forums and try to get the game to go your way or do you all cry that badly when your lockers get out locked by havocs, (not sarcasm Ail cries a lot) attack me personally because you can't defend that your clan shares accounts and has lockers the same level with better gear but still not getting all of the locks, warming up your bottle now Ail

Lol Havoc has simliar or better gear, void mordy spears, shadowscale mordy helms, shadow firebolt skuls, imperial firestorm helms, imperial ss hrung helms. etc. everyone has a spider or wolf or dog pets. Havoc has 2 full groups camping for 30 hours because they want to get a headstart. Remember when you guys cleared Mordy adds for over 8 hours so you guys wont wipe ? (Too bad you still lost lol). Dont pretend Havoc is outgunned because they are not lol, they win some, we win some. that is the way of the game, and target lock is not our friend. Plus Mordris and Hrung so 3 years ago, you guys brag as if killing Mordris is the ultimate game achievement lmao.

Soooo funny how you speak as if youre still in Havoc. i know, i know, youre trying to get back in and you need to make yourself look good lol. wouldnt be surprised if seela lets you back in after this. said it here first!

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Thanks for ruining such a good thread. This is the reason otm doesn't take us seriously.
Because your sexy chicken screams "take me seriously!"
How does my sig relate to my thoughts on this important topic whatsoever? I'd rather not argue with u right now and further aid u in killing off such good ideas
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I'm locking the thread as this seems to have gone off topic, if you wish to create a new thread on level lock: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6

At this time there are no current plans to change level lock.

While we understand this system may not be liked by all players, it is a preventative measure to ensure no one clan dominates a server and to ensure the continuation of many a heroes journey in Celtic Heroes.

Myself and the team have read through the entire thread and taken your feedback into consideration if changes are to be made in the future.

I would also like to direct players to Aeslyns post regarding smaller clans and level lock: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 10#p702609
Viewing from a non dom clan perspective may give insight as to why the system is currently in place.

To bdrules and Aileron, I would like to remind you this forum is not a platform for personal / clan attacks. If this behavior continues, warnings will be sent out.

Thank you all for posting, if you wish to create a second post free from personal attack you are more than welcome.